Tanzanite on THREE channels!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
At this precise moment, tanzanite is showing on GTV, TJC and R&Co, and all of them seem to have been showing tanzanite for much of the day.

C'mon guys, this is overkill! Not everyone wants tanzanite all the time. Let's have a bit more variety, please!

But its so rare rare rare!!!:rolleyes:

That does make me laugh, how they bang on the supply is disappearing etc and yet everytime you switch over to even IW and QVC jewellery too there is Tanzanite.

Its R A R E!!! (lol) and only has a few years left for our generation to own a piece of history! who knows the secret of when exactly the Tanzanite mine runs out of this incredibly R A R E gem! lol xxxx ;)

These very long sessions of any one type are so boring that I don't watch at all, even if it's something I like as it's a complete turn-off, just like an overfilled plate. xxxxxx

i was flicking last night at the Tanzy overload time, very different selling styles i must say! i prefer TJC any day, not that i'm looking to buy any, they just seem to be a bit more laid back with it whereas the others are flogging it on the rare/never to be seen again spectrum.

i saw 1 'special' AAA rated ring with some diamond specks (but graded diamond specks none the less!) on gems, final price was about £190 i think. if that was AAA tanzy, then i need my glasses cleaning! TJC sell that colour in their silver range for about £25...

totally agree - not a great fan of blue gems anyway, but whenever I see a tanzanite special, I turn over - that is the danger of specials! I'm the same with rubies, chrome diopside, diamonds.... It's much more interesting to have a variety, and more tempting!!! Especially when its gems tv yasarah... LOVE it!!

I know, BORING! I'm personally not hooked on Tanzanite, please please please water it down with something else! And how much longer can they ram the RARE thing down our throats!!!!! That goes for ALL channels! :mad:

As AB raised, Vicki C calls it Zozzerite (just like that, ahaha!:mysmilie_61:) have just thought of a brillaint name for when three channels of tanzanite is being shown ""TONZASH1TE"!! (Tons of SH1T!!) LOL :mysmilie_687: xx :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_82: :mysmilie_11: (sorry, christmas has got to me! lol!!!)

Latest posts

Back