If I was to order this today, would I get it by Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

essexjan

Registered Shopper
(I mean this Christmas, of course.) It's a bargain, only £24.95.

154245standardcho200909.jpg

Sorry, Mrs J, you're out of luck, size 8 is sold out.

Jan, I hope you're not offended, but do you actually like this, or have you put it up to show it's hideousness? Hope it's the latter. I only say this 'cause Joe Brown's stuff is usually funky, but tasteful...this is just "funky"..anyway trust Ideal World to find the worst in any range to bring to us. Looks like somebody's spewed up all over it lol!

It's hideous, merryone. I think the garment I produced for my 'O' level needlework exam (for which I got the lowest grade possible - U) in 1975 was better than this monstrosity.

It's hideous, merryone. I think the garment I produced for my 'O' level needlework exam (for which I got the lowest grade possible - U) in 1975 was better than this monstrosity.

Thank God for that, I was beginning to worry! It was the Joe Browns label that threw me. I also remember my first needlework exam. In typical disorganised style, I forgot to tell my mum that I needed to purchase some fabric to make some cullottes (EUUUGGGH!) until the day I needed it, henceforth she had to rush off into town and buy some and drop it off at the school. I remember being called to the office to pick it up, I opened the bag, and there was all I can describe as an acre of the most hideous orangey-brown coloured crimpelene, oh, and some gold buttons OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes...I was in tears. The needlework teacher told me it wasn't crimpelene, but Treveira...something like that and that she loved it....well she was well into her 60's and dressed like Margaret Thatcher. Anyway, I made the hideous garment and gave them to my mum who actually wore them! Think I'd rather wear that top lol!

I thought i had found 'THE' perfect item for christmas. Now you have gone and spoiled my dream of an outfit to wear for my christmas lunch. I thought it would look so good with the brown paper paper bag over my head, which doubles as doggie bag or even a sick bag!

Looks like something nightmares are made off!

Probably designed by a man who had bad xmas jumpers all his life and decided to give us ladies a Xmas blouse as a way of revenge;(

Latest posts

Back