POTD - Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe she's going to charge that 80-odd-year-old lady 'just a few pounds' for replacing the clasp on her ancient (and vile) Scar Face after reading out the old dear's letter on TV.

I can't believe she's going to charge that 80-odd-year-old lady 'just a few pounds' for replacing the clasp on her ancient (and vile) Scar Face after reading out the old dear's letter on TV.

Times must be tough in the windmill....

now then,
I've only seen these for the first time yesterday - and did order for my daughter

is there something wrong with them, or are you just comenting on the lady who sells them who does appear to be a little excitable

now then,
I've only seen these for the first time yesterday - and did order for my daughter

is there something wrong with them, or are you just comenting on the lady who sells them who does appear to be a little excitable

Hi vegasplayer,

There is nothing at all wrong with this product. I have quite a lot of these scarflaces and they really do enhance the look of an outfit. The fabric quality is good and they are well made. So rest assured that you have nothing to worry about!

I believe that they are manufactured by a family run company and to be honest I can understand Moira's enthusiasm for her product. I am sure that your daughter will be delighted with her gift.

You lot have got no taste...the vintage christmas was stunning...STUNNING, I say!

How lovely of Myra to think of us at christmas, it sheer warms the cockles :)

I bet Sister Alice was beside herself.

I was hoping to see red Itsacraps, a red jacket and a white Scar Face draped like a beard for that Instant Santa look that's so on-trend right now.

Right, it's confession time. I am a fan of the ol' scarflace, I've got loads of them. I only wear them a couple of ways, just draped around the neck, or doubled up and round the neck. I can't be doing with all those silly blouse fronts, or Grace Kelly's, and twisted necklaces. but I like them 'cause they're attached, they don't slip off like a normal scarf, I've lost so many normal scarves. Ok, I'm in agreement that a lot of the designs are frumpy in the extreme..but seriously some of them are lovely. I didn't mean to get hooked, but I once bought a big black mock croc weekend velutti bag, and it came with a leopard print scarflace that's how I first tried them. I'd have never just ordered one...but well chosen ones are really nice...honest!

I have to admit I like the *idea* of the scarflace as I do wear little scarves sometimes and being an arthritic biddy at times, my neck gets cold :D
BUT the patterns are hideous and the clasp thing looks too big and tacky :(

I have to admit I like the *idea* of the scarflace as I do wear little scarves sometimes and being an arthritic biddy at times, my neck gets cold :D
BUT the patterns are hideous and the clasp thing looks too big and tacky :(

Must admit I do wish the clasps were a bit "plainer", but they aren't that big. I agree that some of the designs are absolutely hideous beyond belief, and you do have to choose carefully.

Latest posts

Back