Green People show Monday 7.12.09 at 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
I am so pleased Green People are on a shopping channel to talk about thier range. I would prefer it to be QVC but its a fab range and look forward to more shows. Hope they got lots of people buying goodies.

Anyone tried the range?

it was great to see the creator of the brand talk about why she devleoped it and the man who helps with research.I've used the Green People range for a few years (on and off admittedly) but its lovely to see it brought to life.

I looked on their website during the show and was very impressed with the products and ingredients in them. However, IW will not be getting any of my money again, so would order directly from Green People instead!

My hairdresser recommended the vitamin shampoo and conditioner after a bad reaction to a home dye kit - the results were amazing, not only did my hair bounce back within a couple of weeks, more importantly, it soothed my scalp.....I highly recommend it :)

I love their products too and have quite a few facial ones on the go at the moment (inc mask, night time treatment, eye cream and SPF day cream) but I agree ... I won't be giving IW any of my money! Was a lovely show, just wish there had been less of Denise's waffle and more from Charlotte and the chap with her who were far more interesting!!

Hopefully they will jump ship and go to QVC.

Latest posts

Back