Someone buy a box of posh christmas crackers.... Please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reebokblokey

Registered Shopper
It maybe me but its seems every other show they seem to be trying to sell off boxes of posh christmas crackers, they must have 3 tons of the things :D

Yeah I have seen them , Shaun and Debbie Shore were trying to shift some,I have got to say I thought they seemed slightly embarrassed ... they are so cheap looking, not one made a sound when they pulled them while I was watching, talk about damp squid.:D

It maybe me but its seems every other show they seem to be trying to sell off boxes of posh christmas crackers, they must have 3 tons of the things :D

Joking aside, I bought 2 boxes of xmas crackers from IW last week, they weren't posh, but for £7.99 for 2 boxes of 12 and free p&p, I thought they were a pretty good deal. The gifts inside pictured on the back were the usual suspects...tape measure, pen, keyring, nail clippers etc...but looked decent quality. Some of the crackers I've seen in the supermarkets with similar fillings are going for £12.99 for one box of 6, so the equivalent would cost £52 on the high street! I don't know about the "posh ones" they're trying to flog though!

Last edited:
No, those ones you are talking about ARE the posh ones talked about in this thread LOL. Question is, which Xmas will they get there for?

No, those ones you are talking about ARE the posh ones talked about in this thread LOL. Question is, which Xmas will they get there for?

No, I got mine within a few days of ordering them...Ok, I've not seem the demos, so yep, they probably won't crack, but if they do it'll be a bonus, Ok I can only see pictures of the contents on the back, but serious the quality looks fairly good. Really can't see the point in spending a lot of money on crackers, even if the gifts are supposed to be luxury. Did get a very nice wine bottle stopper last year though, pity it doesn't get a lot of use, as wine doesn't last that long in our house. Why are they calling them posh though?

Latest posts

Back