Stephanie Beecham's Beauty Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suetheiron

Registered Shopper
Mmmm she's saying she needed to find a face cream - though she had found that in Clientele, at least that's what she said when she was trying to flog it!:rolleyes:

She's probably not able to move her face!

She did look a bit miserable.... :rolleyes:

Dr Khan - who is the named 'Harley Street' Doctor, is listed under 'Harley Street Medical Skin Clinic' in Harley Street - but the products Stephanie was advertising are not recommended/endorsed or even mentioned on his website....

I just looked up the IW/SB product and although they are called 'Harley Street Skin Care', the trading address is Chelmsford
Harley Street Skin Care.co.uk Ltd
Harley House
PO Box 10463
CM0 8WF
United Kingdom

All seems a bit misleading to me - but I am a cynic.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Loved the ending with the 'celebraty' endorsments - some people will say anything to get their face on the telly :D

Mmmm she's saying she needed to find a face cream - though she had found that in Clientele, at least that's what she said when she was trying to flog it!:rolleyes:

Thought she had used Clientele for years and loved, loved, loved it:rolleyes:
Remember Twiggy spouting the same spiel about her range.

Heard it all 100 times before to be honest, same old same old quite literally. Ellis couldn't have tried harder to bottom lick either and put the posh voice on from word go which was sickening too :(

I try to avoid celebrity endorsed products, especially fragrances, firstly it worries me that, you'll find a fragrance you love, the celeb will fall from grace, popularity,or what have you.... and they'll stop making it. Also when somebody asks you what it is, is seems a bit naff to say, it's Kylie, or Christine Ageuleira!

As for skincare, it bugs me, that most of these more mature celebs who endorse these products, owe most of their youthful looks to the art of the plastic surgeon than they do to any skincare product...though I did buy into the Victoria principal range (who's hubby's a plastic surgeon..ahem), but bought straight out of it when I realised how expensive it worked out to keep myself in supplies!

Latest posts

Back