What a stunning pendant!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Course I did, Sapphireblue!

Yes, I know it would be too fussy for a lot of people, but just as well we're all different. Rocks & Co are particularly good on ornate designs, for those who like that sort of thing. (Decent gold weight, too, for a change!)

Hi Miss M,
I am really pleased that you have a decent gold weight. I have noticed recently that R&C rings gold weight is getting heavier. Please post some pictures!
Sapphireblue

Miss Magpie, I think you deserve to have the item for free as a Christmas present from Rocks & Co. You are the only loyal customer they have on this forum, in fact probably the only customer full stop! If you are happy with them then you are quite right to continue to buy from them but at the very least they should reward your loyalty.

LOL Klos! I don't think I can be their only customer, as it's certainly not me buying that stuff that goes for thousands and thousands - three figures max for me! Just thought I'd point that out, so any burglars reading this don't decide to pay me a visit...

Ha ha I meant the only customer on here. Now if the burglars did decide to pay you a visit, just think of all the fun you'd have replacing everything with the massive insurance claim! Just hide any sentimental pieces somewhere extra safe!

By the way, when you say three figures do you mean 999? :mysmilie_61:

Pretty Pendant Miss Magpie - I have a similar but a simple design one from gems in apatite :)

Last edited:
Update: Pendant received today (thanks to the extreme helpfulness of DHL) and it's GORGEOUS. I have quite a few of the rainbow sapphire pieces, but I think this is the nicest.

Please, Rocks & Co, more like that!

You'll probably get a few more pieces in their closing sale Miss M! Tee hee!

Latest posts

Back