Flexi pay available to everyone .....oh no it isn't

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pansy

Registered Shopper
Hi am just letting everyone know that if you want to use Flexi Pay and use your Maestro card it will not be accepted as there has been a change of policy by IdealWorld not to accept maestro but they will be quite happy to accept full payment with your Maestro card yes the same one that you can't get Flexi pay and the worst thing is I have had Flexi pay before with the same card.
All the presenters on tonight have all said flexi pay is for anyone but they have not added the claus well not if you have a MAESTRO CARD.
Can anyone give a name of someone high up in the company
Thanks

:mysmilie_687: Mrs James I thought that too just needed it confirmed :mysmilie_12:

Hi am just letting everyone know that if you want to use Flexi Pay and use your Maestro card it will not be accepted as there has been a change of policy by IdealWorld not to accept maestro but they will be quite happy to accept full payment with your Maestro card yes the same one that you can't get Flexi pay and the worst thing is I have had Flexi pay before with the same card.
All the presenters on tonight have all said flexi pay is for anyone but they have not added the claus well not if you have a MAESTRO CARD.
Can anyone give a name of someone high up in the company
Thanks

Hi Pansy, I just received a letter this week from Mike Hancox, their Chief Executive Officer. It was basically trying to lure me back into buying from IW as it started off "I have noticed you haven't shopped with us for a while.....we have placed a £5 credit on your account......" It's going to take a whole lot more than £5 to tempt me to shop with them again. Anyway, as he is the CEO I thought I'd pass this on so you can go and have a rant at someone high up. The phone number on the letter is 08431 688 888 and the fax is 08431 681 681 though I doubt these are his numbers. The address is Ideal Shopping Direct plc, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG

I think it's a slap round the face telling us that IW have made lots of improvements, send letters out to old customers who've given up on them to try and tempt them back, then refuse to accept flexi pay on certain cards. One step forward six back imo.

I used to have a Maestro card but it morphed into a Visa Debit card earlier this year.
Which bank are you with Pansy?

Hi Pansy, I just received a letter this week from Mike Hancox, their Chief Executive Officer. It was basically trying to lure me back into buying from IW as it started off "I have noticed you haven't shopped with us for a while.....we have placed a £5 credit on your account......" It's going to take a whole lot more than £5 to tempt me to shop with them again. Anyway, as he is the CEO I thought I'd pass this on so you can go and have a rant at someone high up. The phone number on the letter is 08431 688 888 and the fax is 08431 681 681 though I doubt these are his numbers. The address is Ideal Shopping Direct plc, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG

I think it's a slap round the face telling us that IW have made lots of improvements, send letters out to old customers who've given up on them to try and tempt them back, then refuse to accept flexi pay on certain cards. One step forward six back imo.

Hi Topaz thanks for the info hun have just rang the telephone no and guess what no one home it just rings and rings and rings strange when its the biggest home shopping channel as Sean said last night oh well thanks everyone back to good old pen and paper but I really did want to let some steam off over the phone not as good in a letter :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back