repeats - don't they have to have a message on screen stating 'not live'?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

~*~Lexxy~*~

my heart is in Kernow...
Middle England...left a bit, no, right...
around 10.30-11pm last night i flicked on to Gems with Adina, i saw her saying something about having a power fault, the phones were down etc & they were going to show a repeat of a previous show whilst they got sorted.

a coloured diamond showcase then followed with absolutely nothing to tell you it was a repeat. i thought shopping channels had to be really careful about this sort of thing & a few of them had been 'told off' recently?

couldn't understand the point of it myself, why show a repeat tempting people to buy when the phones were down? nothing was said about it being web buying only before the repeat was shown (if that was working).

it just all seemed a bit odd!

i had to turn off as it was the egg coloured yellow diamonds, yuk! & Adina was doing my head in flicking her lovely hair around, tucking it behind her ear then pulling it straight back out again! when she'd done this for the 50th time, i gave up before i threw something at the telly! :mysmilie_11: (perhaps i was a little over-tired ;)).

around 10.30-11pm last night i flicked on to Gems with Adina, i saw her saying something about having a power fault, the phones were down etc & they were going to show a repeat of a previous show whilst they got sorted.

i had to turn off as it was the egg coloured yellow diamonds, yuk! & Adina was doing my head in flicking her lovely hair around, tucking it behind her ear then pulling it straight back out again! when she'd done this for the 50th time, i gave up before i threw something at the telly! :mysmilie_11: (perhaps i was a little over-tired ;)).
I too heard Adina mention something about a power fault, but wasn't really paying much attention
at that time...think I was busy on here!

But your last paragraph strikes a chord with me Lexxy. I sometimes feel like telling her to put her
hair up or tie it back in some way, the constant fiddling is a constant irritation! :mysmilie_701: Then on comes
Lynn with a different beautifully coiffured hairstyle each evening.........and looking fabulous in last night's outfit.....may I say.

glad it's not just me Sacha! the constant fiddling was driving me to distraction :mysmilie_73:. her style is very similar to mine & i did ponder for a few milliseconds "gawd, do i do that?", but no, i don't! :mysmilie_698:

i didn't see Lynn last night but she does vary her 'do' all the time doesn't she, i like most of her styles but i can't say i'm keen on the colour she's sporting at the moment. the lighter & more yellow its gone, the less it suits her IMO.

glad it's not just me Sacha! the constant fiddling was driving me to distraction :mysmilie_73:. her style is very similar to mine & i did ponder for a few milliseconds "gawd, do i do that?", but no, i don't! :mysmilie_698:

i didn't see Lynn last night but she does vary her 'do' all the time doesn't she, i like most of her styles but i can't say i'm keen on the colour she's sporting at the moment. the lighter & more yellow its gone, the less it suits her IMO.
I think a nice seasonal hairband could do the trick and hopefully stop all the fiddling and diddling.
But then she is rather 'gesticulative' in manner, so perhaps its nervous energy at work! :mysmilie_1857:

Latest posts

Back