Jerome Alexander Touch of Gold Pick of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tarod

Registered Shopper
I am watching the pick of the day and I think that there was a similar one last year? Did anyone get it? If so, was it any good?

I only watched part of it last night - too tired to stay up - but it appeared that the poor model was leaning back alot whenever he came near her with a brush. Also he kept holding the products up right in front of her face when discussing them, which I thought was rude.

Hmmm, it puts a whole new prospective on the meaning of "You have been Tangoed!!" Trust me, from my own personal experience of the blooming stuff - it is not a look you want! lol - well not if you want to attend a fancy dress party as a pelican crossing warning light that is! lol xxx:mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_697: :mysmilie_12:

I bought a JA kit some time last year, the lipsticks where horrible really bright colours, the mascara was truley awful very gloopy, The mineral marble powder was okay but left my skin very dry he keeps on how its a self correcting powder which is just rubbish after a few uses your left with just the powder and I still needed concealer.
I will not be buying this range again and will stick to Bare Essenctuals.

I bought the set a few months back - with tulips on boxes - supposed to be Italian mineral but I got the one with coloured stripes instead of speckles.

A change from my usual Avon stuff - for £20 ok. I had lip set, concealer, brown bronzers and eye shadows, plus mascara (given away) and the base liquid (sold on ebay).

Wouldn't say I have as much change as models (!) but like using it and would buy again.

Latest posts

Back