Heard it ALL now........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Dave Bradford, who's normally a pretty good presenter, has just called a Karcher pressure washer an ideal "stocking filler"!:mysmilie_61: It'd have to be a jolly big stocking that's all I can say! I wouldn't even consider something like that to be a christmas present tbh, but a stocking filler?.....Don't be so bliddy daft Dave!

I always think of a stocking filler as something you'd buy for under a fiver, tenner at the most (unless you are Tiger Woods).

I always think of a stocking filler as something you'd buy for under a fiver, tenner at the most (unless you are Tiger Woods).

yup, you and me both. I must admit, I think I'm just getting scroogey in my old age, but I don't bother with stocking fillers any more, it can get so out of hand when you keep seeing little bits n' bobs that they may like, you end up spending a small fortune on top of the small fortune you've already spent on the main pressie.

To be honest I have cut back this Christmas, I got a bit fed up of spending a lot on people who probably earn alot more than me lol. I think we all over spend when we really shouldn't because Christmas should be about spending time with family (and eating lots of chocolates).

I had the same thoughts when Howard was trying to convince me that a £40 24 bit drill set would be a good stocking filler. I am sure when the ickle Baby Jesus was laying in the manger the three wise men were thinking "ditch the gold, frankinsence and myrrhhhh, I am sure he'd prefer a Karcher, drill bits and an Ubisurfer...."

People today wont believe the days of nuts and a tangerine as a stocking filler and maybe a mini mars bar :(

The good old days.

I know exactly what you mean, I spent £175 on Mr Cheesecake as his main present then went and spent £200 on stocking fillers and tree presents :p

I've never really had a Christmas stocking, wasn't something my family did.

What would you like in your Christmas stocking then Bexi? I wouldn't mind Duncan James in mine.:mysmilie_12:

A selection of flyflots please :mysmilie_17: Joke

Here you go:

dunkyboymag1.jpg

I've never really had a Christmas stocking, wasn't something my family did.

Actually mine neither, possibly 'cause we were never very well off, and it was as much as my parents could do, to afford to buy me a main present. I remember my best mate would always get loads of little extras, and I was really envious of her!

Latest posts

Back