Milano Charms Bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dingbat

Registered Shopper
I know we have been harping on about 'when are the bracelets coming' - and the reply has always been - not sure, but hopefully before Christmas.

I have to say that I am VERY upset indeed that these bracelets have not arrived in time for Christmas. I have been madly collecting the charms for my daughters, and really wanted to put them onto the correct bracelet - not an elasticated 'stand in'. The fact that the charms have been selling for quite a long time - with a lot of people buying them, really lends the question as to why the bracelets were not pushed to the front of the schedule of production.

Not a happy crimbo bunny. If however, they suddenly appear, and are able to be sent out in time for christmas, then please pull this thread. Thanks

I too have been collecting charms but for myself so the wait for the bracelets is not an issue for me.

What will be an issue is if they only cater for small wrists.

I'm sure Steve said the Kama charm bracelets would come in sizes up to 9" but the biggest they have done is 7.5". Same problem with the necklaces too so I am using a velvet cord.

If you're desperate for Christmas, try looking at www.lovingthebead.com as they have a range of bracelets. The silver plate ones come in different sizes and you can get it for £2.99 if you order a few of the beads/charms. Hope that helps.

Thanks Meeshoo, I have been looking around for something which will act as a 'silver' stand in until I can get the real ones.

Much appreciated, and I hope you have a great Christmas.

Hi everyone,

Sorry about this.

They came in from the Assay office late last week, but we are very short staffed at the moment and quite a lot of people off ill, so they got overlooked.

I'm just trying to get them on to the system now and get one down to the studio so we can auction them for you.

Kind regards

John

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH JOHN!!! I've just been watching Rocks online and Jamie has just shown us one of the bracelets. They look gorgeous - well worth the wait - AND just in time for Chrimbo!!!!

Thanks so much all of you for your hard work in getting them sorted for us - I, for one, really do appreciate it.

Have a great Christmas to all of you at Rocks.tv

:mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_12:

Did anyone's 'Sweetie' style charm bracelet arrive today?

How is it sizewise?

P.S. Wasn't Rocks only supposed to be off air for one day?

Did anyone's 'Sweetie' style charm bracelet arrive today?

How is it sizewise?

P.S. Wasn't Rocks only supposed to be off air for one day?

I ordered and it arrived today. I am disappointed as the bracelet is very small, it is even too small for my mum and her wrist is a 7 inch.

They hoped they would just be off one day but work wasn't completed for today. Alan said on his twitter they hope they might get back on at 6pm today but looks like things are still not completed.

Sorry to hear the bracelet wasn't suitable, Sazza. It did look very small on screen, glad I didn't order one on the off-chance it would be OK.

Hope Rocks are back today....bet there was a LOT of coffee drunk yesterday.

Sorry to hear the bracelet wasn't suitable, Sazza. It did look very small on screen, glad I didn't order one on the off-chance it would be OK.

Hope Rocks are back today....bet there was a LOT of coffee drunk yesterday.

I knew I was taking a risk ordering it anyway as it was a stretchy but it is even smaller than I expected. Even if mum kept hers I would worry the elastic would give out as I feel there would be a lot of strain put on it.

It wasn't just the size I was disappointed with, just the general feel and look of it wasn't of the quality I would have expected for the money. They didn't even send it in the black pouch that Jamie showed on air, the two I ordered were just put in one box together.

So needless to say these will be winging their way back to Rocks after Christmas.

Latest posts

Back