meteorites!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

longstandinggemfan

Registered Shopper
Yesterday I was lucky enough to spot a gorgeous green jade watch, which matches items I already own perfectly. Looking to add to my order, I hopped over to gems earlier this evening, only to see the wooden and toneless James Russell in conjunction with a scientist-looking type, selling a piece of what looked like rock for £99. When I checked the info, apparently these are meteorites which have fallen from space! Hang on a minute....Genuine Gemstone Jewellery?? They have seriously lost their way on this channel, and I say this as a long-term fan. What a shame..............

Let's face it James Russell could make the best diamond in the world boring. Thought he could not get any worse but the past two days he could no even bother to have a shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gems TV sold meteorite back when they first started (it used to be in one of their behind the scenes clips).
I'm sure that I have a video here somewhere of Gemstone Gav selling a ring with meteorite or something similar.

I think selling Meteorites actually suits them!

Well good taste is pretty alien to them isn't it! :mysmilie_697:

Let's face it James Russell could make the best diamond in the world boring. Thought he could not get any worse but the past two days he could no even bother to have a shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think James Russell would take time out to make an impression, you would think that it would be part of the gems dress code, to look at least like you are bothered to present jewellery for them! I mean Derek and Drew used to have to shave their HANDS!!

Its a shame, because all the women presenters on gems do make an huge effort to dress up and look nice - and Nick and Scott too, if they can make the effort, why cant James Russell do so - or is it tres cool to look like one could strike a vestas match down his mush?:mysmilie_17: xxx

That James Russell is so boring, looks like he has just got out of bed, and selling jewellery is sending him to sleep by the looks of things

Looks like he is growing a beard I think!

I actually quite like him as a presenter- his calm manner makes a nice change from hype, hype, hysteria and hype. (Not so keen on the beard, though...)

Looks like he is growing a beard I think!

I actually quite like him as a presenter- his calm manner makes a nice change from hype, hype, hysteria and hype. (Not so keen on the beard, though...)

I agree, I find him more watchable than most of the others, did notice the stubble and wondered what that was all about as he did look scruffy, which is unusual to the other times I've seen him. I sometimes find his humour and jokes pretty tedious tho.

But overall he is a vast improvement on the over made up false screeching squawking females :mysmilie_701: they impose on us at times.

I logged onto the web just in time to see a pic of a meteorite unsold/timed out for £600 odd quid!!!!! Quelle surprise. It wasn't set into anything, just a loose lump of rock. I thought it was an April fool come early. What the **** are they on?????

Latest posts

Back