The One Collection on Replay!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Ok, I've admitted in another post that I can see absolutely no point at all in repeating auctions despite the graphics on screen saying it's a replay and to phone for availability. They always say items are sold but maybe they have more stock so I suppose that's fair enough.

However! I saw two One Collection pieces yesterday which allegedly sold and was intrigued to see if these would be repeated today. Guess what? They've both just been shown again!

Now, does that mean they lied about them being sold yesterday or do they have more than one in the "One Collection"?

Of course it could be that, as I suspected, these Replays are a total waste of time and a pointless exercise by a company trying to put on a front when they are really on their way out!

Strangely there probably is a point to this ...........

1. Items that appear to sell on air, probably don't.
2. There's potentially a very high degree of returns.

It would be very interesting to know if you phoned up for these pieces if they were available. If they're not available then isn't this false advertising and getting money out of people for calling?

If they're not available then isn't this false advertising and getting money out of people for calling?

Hmm, can't really see that this would be the case. After all they make it clear that it's a reply show, and it says "phone for availability", so I think it would pretty obvious to anyone that items could be sold out, and if you call you are taking a chance: this goes for the pieces with multiple quantities too. Come to think of it, the same goes for the live shows - popular items can sell out quickly before you get to speak to an operator.

Since the phone calls cost only a penny a minute (or whatever it is) and it's not a premium rate number, is it possible that Rocks & Co would be getting money out of people for calling?

Latest posts

Back