What a rip off!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
I have just tuned into Pick of the Year Fashion, and they are charging £7.95 for P&P I wouldn't pay this for P& P if the item turned up within the hour.

I have just bought 2 bottles of 440ml shampoo from another online company and they have only charged me 99p guaranteed christmas delivery.

Come on ideal world stop ripping your customers off!!!!!!!!!!!

£7.95 p+p, isn't that more than the 'fashion' garment is usually worth???:mysmilie_17:

I agree the p&p excessive - the usual charges are pretty steep to start with.
However did order the Moira C set for 19.99 (3 scarflaces and the brooch/clip set). Seemed like good value even with the high postage -a dn I've found if there are any colours I don't like I can usually sell them on ebay for more than I pay for them anyway.

Bought a 3 set before and sold two which covered te cost of the one I kept.

Still I do think it would be better to just have a price - with no p&p on top - after all it isn't as if its optional. All this rubbish about how much a single item is - btu they never factor in the postage - as if its free - all those £4.95 or whatever add up.

I agree NeonPuss. The Yours Fashion range especially gets me, they say "this is £7 cheaper than the shops" but then with the £6 postage you save £1 and its much easier to go to town and grab something, espeically if like me you have a Yours outlet store in town.

Now we all know that more than half these supposed xmas guaranteed deliverys wont get there, so why oh why did they not charge £1 extra for RM Recorded or even special on Jewellery. I have been cringing for the last week as they keep touting the guaranteed delivery, what happened to the guaranteed delivery countdown they fist had up that would have ended with about 10 days to spare, do they think we didnt see that!!! I was so proud of them this year when I saw that and thought they had finally taken heed, but now them still guaranteeing xmas delivery YESTERDAY is beyond a joke.

They will never get my custom.

I think it was Shaun who was guaranteeing it last night, saying the despatch dept. were working round the clock and how things had "improved greatly in the last ten years, I think you agree" :confused:

Well had my three plus acarf clip today 24th. Not sure what tot hink - ornage one has mismatched gold ends and the leaopard adfawn one have silver - where i woud expect gold. Also the clip seems too small to pull scarf throguh for pussy boq - but will try again later.

Would have preferred to ahvepaid less and got next week - as not required as gifts.

Well had my three plus acarf clip today 24th. Not sure what tot hink - ornage one has mismatched gold ends and the leaopard adfawn one have silver - where i woud expect gold. Also the clip seems too small to pull scarf throguh for pussy boq - but will try again later.

Would have preferred to ahvepaid less and got next week - as not required as gifts.

have you been on the snowballs already? :mysmilie_1418: ;)

Send em back and wait for them to appear in the sales :mysmilie_17:

I think it's disgusting charging £4.95 p & p.:mysmilie_1631::mysmilie_1631::mysmilie_1631:

I certainly won't be buying anything from them at that price...what are they thinking???? How can they justify it, with so many other cheaper sites on the internet. I'm surprised anyone buys from them!

Latest posts

Back