Best and Worst!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wellock1990

Registered Shopper
After James Russell's arogant and such self-centred comments, let's find out if he really is the most popular presenter out there. Who's your best and worst?

Best: Lynn Jinks
Worst: James Russell / Lucy

Best Lynn Jinks & Angeline Davies

Worst: James Russell & Lucy Hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best: liv edmunds - calm, reassuring - let's us just see the bling

worst by far: james russell who appears to be inside an orifice of his own

angeline and lyn now seem to me to be spitting image like parodies, screaming and looking ridiculous

lucy, well - one day she'll grow up

nick davies - like a wet washing line full of blankets

Best - Lynn and Angeline

Worst - James

Since Gems aren't on Freeview any longer I only really watch - online - occasionally now though.

vegasplayer said:

angeline and lyn now seem to me to be spitting image like parodies, screaming and looking ridiculous

True about Lynn and Angeline they are my favourties but their style has sadly changed and can now only watch in small doses. Lovely people and I blame the new management for trying to change them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best: Lynn Jinks

Worst: Not really bothered. Half the time, I just turn off the sound and look at the bling!

I agree totally about Angeline and Lyn, I've not got a 'best' choice but I do have a lot of contenders for 'worst'.....:mysmilie_17:

Best: Scott and Fi

Bearable: Lyn and Angeline

Worst: James 'I love myself' Russell, and Lucy 'please stop the nasty froum talking mean things about me'Hunt

Dont really watch much now, only when channel hopping, usually watch rocks on the net, which is a shame, i used to buy lots off them, mind you, my cc doesnt mind though lol

None really I only hop in and out of this channel. However, whilst hopping in yesterday. Lucy was on - during some clearance 'thing' only to be seen and heard saying - whilst price was crashing, and she was getting all ready to yell out the clearance price...'oops, I must be careful and calm down, not shout out the price, keep myself calm...' - or words to that effect.

Seems to me she has been taking messages on board.... didn't last long though hehehe :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back