Warehouse clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
Warehouse clearance..... my foot.

Many of the items on sale are new items and even if they are selling items they have sold recently the price is no lower than before.

It's just a scam to make us buy...

Warehouse clearance..... my foot.

Many of the items on sale are new items and even if they are selling items they have sold recently the price is no lower than before.

It's just a scam to make us buy...

You've never said a truer word. I've really gone off bid and price drop over the last few months. The hard sell is just too much.... 'Hey! Buy a duvet, curtains and throw for just £9 each...' Yes, right! That would be with an extra (almost) £10 postage on each item then?
Peter Simon on bid is someone I used to really like but the insincerity now is annoying... 'Int that luvly' 'You're getting this for less than we've paid ' etc etc

I agree there's a lot of stuff that I've not seen before, but there is a lot that I have too. Don't like all the brown overall phoneyness...and ok, they are letting a lot of stuff go cheap, but if they reduced the postage and packing charges at sale time it would be a lot lot better. £8 is a lot of money and add on to the cost of an item, which means you'd probably find just a good a deal in the high street.

Just seen a set of six nice floral mugs going for £4.99, but add the p&p and you're looking at £13, not so much of a bargain eh? I'm sure you'd pick up something similar in Robert Dyas for £4.99 in the sale

This is so true.
I bought an item for my christmas pressie and it was on just a little while ago in the clearance sale so I watched to see what it went for.
It went for a massive £1 less than in the normal show:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:.

You've never said a truer word. I've really gone off bid and price drop over the last few months. The hard sell is just too much.... 'Hey! Buy a duvet, curtains and throw for just £9 each...' Yes, right! That would be with an extra (almost) £10 postage on each item then?
Peter Simon on bid is someone I used to really like but the insincerity now is annoying... 'Int that luvly' 'You're getting this for less than we've paid ' etc etc

Tasi you are so right about PS saying 'You're getting this for less than we've paid ' of course we are not, and the duvet sets some are lovely but they are conning us with the P&P sorry I wont pay it.

Latest posts

Back