wishing you all Merry Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

stevebennett

Guest Shopper
I would like to wish everyone on this forum a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We are currently spending time with our children and look forward to speaking with you all in the New Year. We once again apologise that it is taking a little longer than we anticipated to implement our exciting new computer systems, but rest assured we will be back on air as soon as humanly possible.

Don't forget to make a date in your diary on the 5th of January and join us for the launching of our new live TV format on Sky 647.

Have a great festive period from Steve, Sarah, John and Paula Bennett and the whole team at Rocks TV in the UK, India, Australia and Thailand.

Warm wishes:mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687:

Steve

I hope the whole family has a quiet, relaxing break Steve. I think you all deserve it. BTW, for Sarah's sake, no planning of your next record breaking 'exploit', she must think she married Richard Branson some days...:mysmilie_17:

xxx sen-sational

Wishing you all at Rocks a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year!

Pam xx

Attachments

• ChristmasTEXT_1.jpg
    ChristmasTEXT_1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 145
Merry Christmas to all at Rocks TV from me too and A Very Very Prosperous 2010 both in family life and business life.

Jan(TheNan)

To everyone at Rocks

reindeer-1.jpg

... and looking forward to seeing you on my lappy again very soon!

merryxmas4-2.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all, and continued good fortune
for 2010

:mysmilie_348:To everyone at rocks and all the lovely forum members and wishing you all a happy christmas and new year

Merry Christmas everyone, I'll be back on Sunday 27th Dec 12-3pm and again 6-9pm with Barry doing the other hours. Enjoy Christmas, hope all your family and friends love the bling you got 'em (!). I am on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire tomorrow and Boxing Day if you fancy listening in :)

Wishing everyone at RocksTV a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2010.

Good luck for the Sky launch on the 5th, you certainly deserve every success for all the excellent service and hard work over the last 18 months.

Feegee
xx

Just time before the family wakes up and the onslaught begins to wish everyone at Rockstv and all Forumites a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!

merry christmas to you and your family and all staff at rocks and a prosperous new year

Latest posts

Back