Are Gems on all over Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I thought they'd be off air on Christmas Day at least, but according to their online schedule they seem to be broadcasting live for 24 hours on Christmas Day!

Looks like they must be Miss M. The schedule now on the website is very recent, earlier today it was showing the usual line of "reverse auction". xxxxxxx

the last thing i will have on my hands tomorrow is time to sit and watch the telly - and if i did have the time to sit and ogle at the google box, it would have to be watching what the majority of the household want to watch, and i doubt very much they will tolerate shopping channels!! lol besides which I will be up to my neck (probably quite literally in my case! lol) in turkey, peeling spuds and making a million varities of sauces to accompany said roast beast! If i get the time to sit for 5 minutes, i think i may very well go back to bad --- haha I am a ba' humbug - me I blooming hate christmas!

Which reminds me to one and all, Seasons Greeting and eatings, and have a good time! And y'all be good now - otherwise you wont get a visit from the man in red! lol xxxxx

The schedule reads as they are not off air at all! surely if they were doing a Christmas marathon they would have promoted it?

the last thing i will have on my hands tomorrow is time to sit and watch the telly - and if i did have the time to sit and ogle at the google box, it would have to be watching what the majority of the household want to watch, and i doubt very much they will tolerate shopping channels!! lol besides which I will be up to my neck (probably quite literally in my case! lol) in turkey, peeling spuds and making a million varities of sauces to accompany said roast beast! If i get the time to sit for 5 minutes, i think i may very well go back to bad --- haha I am a ba' humbug - me I blooming hate christmas!

Which reminds me! to one and all, Seasons Greeting and eatings; and have a good time! And y'all be good now - otherwise you wont get a visit from the man in red! lol xxxxx

OOOPPS!! just noticed an error - it should read, "I may very well go back to bed!!" Actually at this time of the year, I get the urge to hibernate, and not get up until it is April, at least! :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back