Rhapsody Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tvshopper

Registered Shopper
Just got my platinum diamond Rhapsody ring and was a bit disappointed to discover that it came in a bog standard box.

I know that Illiana have the rosewood boxes, but did think that Rhapsody would have a similar upgraded box at this price point - I paid £789 for my ring and did expect more than a cheap flocked box that they would have sent with a £9.99 ring...:mysmilie_34:

tvs

Oh, no - that doesn't sound right! You should contact CS; they might have sent you the wrong box.

I received an Iliana ring today in a Rhapsody box looks like the packers don't know which boxes go with which collection!
As MM said give them a call and they will send you one out, did you love the ring anyway? any pics or item code so we can have a nose lol

I had an Iliana sent out in a normal box one time. They explained they were out of stock of the Iliana boxes and then sent me one when they came back in.

Rhapsody is supposed to come in a nice black box - definitely contact them (when you can) and get them to send you the proper box

Hi,
I had a similar experience a about 6 months ago. Call the customer services and they will send you a rhapsody box.

Sapphireblue

Latest posts

Back