Missing you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Hello and hope you all had a nice time over christmas. I am missing my rocks fix and does anyone know when they will be back?

thanks

hiya hope u had a good christmas too, ours was lovely but quiet xx before they went off air last week i heard barry say he would be doing boxing day .....but dont hold your breath !!!

i hope you all had a great Christmas

Whilst we have all being enjoying the Christmas holidays, our technical team have been working very hard at trying to get the new systems up and running.

They won't have the new site up today, but are hoping to have the auction live on the web tomorrow, all be it with limited functionality.

In the long run the changes will make the website easier to log on to and have more functions.

I really appreciate your understanding and patients, continue to enjoy the rest of the festive period

bet wishes
steve

Whilst we have all being enjoying the Christmas holidays, our technical team have been working very hard at trying to get the new systems up and running.

They won't have the new site up today, but are hoping to have the auction live on the web tomorrow, all be it with limited functionality.

In the long run the changes will make the website easier to log on to and have more functions.

I really appreciate your understanding and patients, continue to enjoy the rest of the festive period

bet wishes
steve

Thankyou for the information i will look forward to viewing on sunday.

Latest posts

Back