Argh!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Howard was wearing the galloway zebra fleece this morning in 'Monday Madness'

He even regailed us with the tale of how whenever he is stopped in the street by eager IW viewers asking him for autographs/kisses/money/favours that his IW fans are nearly always wearing a galloway fleece....

:mysmilie_12:

He even regailed us with the tale of how whenever he is stopped in the street by eager IW viewers asking him for autographs/kisses/money/favours that his IW fans are nearly always wearing a galloway fleece....

ye i've seen 'em loading their tartan trolleys with chops from the market :rolleyes:

Enough said :mysmilie_11:

Hideous beyond belief, although I would by one with one covered in a frog print oh la la, no scratch that I would be beaten up in the street.

You sure it was Howard? cos Nigel has just said the exact same thing :confused:

Latest posts

Back