10% code - does it work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
On Christmas Eve, whilst wrapping pressies, I managed to break my diamond bracelet that I wear every day. I'm gutted and so decided to look for a replacement. Just saw this on TJC and got it.

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=608775

For regular viewers, is this a good price for TJC? It was £389 for 1.5ct of diamonds?

More importantly though, how do I get the 10% code to work? It says on the website that you input code 202862 but it's not working for me. Anybody got any other codes?

Thanks in advance peeps.

Did you buy it from the web shop or from a tv auction? it only works from the web shop and it worked for me last time i used it!
I think thats a good price for that bracelet but you'll need to see it in the flesh to see the quality of the diamonds before deciding x

From the TV Cherub but the sign at the top of the TJC banner doesn't say it's for web ordering only like the old one did. It's an offer between Friday 25th to Monday 28th to save additional 10%.

Have you seen the bracelet on air before? Did it go to a similar price please?

It says in the T&CS - Web Special Offer 10% Off
Quote discount code 202862 at the point of check out
Receive additional 10% off your next single web Jewellery Shop purchase
This special offer is redeemable through our Website only (www.tjc.co.uk)
This offer is strictly applicable to Jewellery Shop items only and not for TV Bidding via Web items or Falling Auction.
I've seen it a few times sell at £449-£399

Cheers Cherub - well all I cansay is they will have a battle on their hands if they don't refund the 10%. I've taken a screen print of their advert because it's misleading to say the least!

Thanks for the heads up on the "normal" price. I don't watch enough to know whether it's good value (for TJC) or not. It's certainly very competitive in the market place :)