Is Anoushka Leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Before I say anything please read this - I am very probably putting 2 + 2 together and getting 4 here so please don't take this as gospel as I am only guessing!! I could be very wrong - not that I'm often wrong as you all know :mysmilie_17:

I've just turned over to TJC and Anoushka is talking about how she really wants a Tanzanite. She said " I was hoping I would come in to a massive Tanzanite but I didn't. They did give me champagne yesterday though so that was very nice. Maybe I'll still get a Tanzanite because I've done over 3 years here" - or something similar to that!

Anyway, although possibly not word for word, it suggested she was leaving and was hoping for a Tanzanite as a leaving gift. Did anyone else hear this?

:mysmilie_81: Trust me to get it totally wrong! Must have been wishful thinking!

Oh well, looks like a lot more suffering in 2010 then ♪♪♪ Roll out the Barrel ♪♪♪ and "Go on, go on, go on, go on"!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

:mysmilie_687: Meeshoo

Now I'd have been doing the same wishful thinking had it been Chloe lol. Belated Happy Birthday Noush, you rock. :mysmilie_698:

Awww Klos - don't you like Nush? I think she's great - one of my favourite presenters on TJC. She has such a sense of fun!

To be honest, I don't dislike her in fact I think she's probably a very nice lady indeed. However, her constant "Roll out the Barrel" and "go on, go on, go on, go on, go on" totally does my head in and I have to turn her off! If she'd pack that in then she'd be ok.

Hello there – Happy New Year to you all

Was going to add this to the previous thread but it covers both!

Love all the boys but Derek Gibbins is king for me. Still miss Lee Clark. Generally like the girls but never watch, for totally different reasons, Vicky Brown or Liz Fuller.

I like Anoushka but the first ghastly screech of "roll out the barrel" has me reaching for the remote. Why do TJC allow her to continue with this? – it's cringe-worthy and well past its sell-buy date!:mysmilie_81:

Got to agree the "roll out the barrel" unless being sung by a drunken pearly queen really doesn't have the right effect - and that's coming from somebody who was born within the sound of Bow Bells!

Noush is ok. At least she doesn't scream and throw theatrics like the lot over on Rocks&Co. Do you think the Rocks&Co presenters go to a special screech and gurning school?

♪♪♪ Roll out the Barrel ♪♪♪ and "Go on, go on, go on, go on"!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

:mysmilie_687: Meeshoo

Got to agree the "roll out the barrel" unless being sung by a drunken pearly queen really doesn't have the right effect - and that's coming from somebody who was born within the sound of Bow Bells!
Thank gawd we all like different things!! Noush's rendition of Roll Out The Barrel just makes me smile cos she has the most appalling *singing* voice but is totally uninhibited with it. :mysmilie_697: I much prefer her down to earth presenting whereas I can't stand Chloe's jolly hockey sticks and horses personna :rolleyes: and I've noticed how she's got posher over the years as she's knocked around the shopping channels. Must be all those champagne receptions and all that shopping in Bond Street. :rolleyes:

Nush's 'Roll out the Barrel' is no different to Derek Gibbons acting like a Scottish pratt...

:mysmilie_61:

I do love a bit of the Fuller, but it was nice to see Nush on the late shift last night - she is certainly the true queen of sparkle for me!

Nush's 'Roll out the Barrel' is no different to Derek Gibbons acting like a Scottish pratt...

I do love a bit of the Fuller, but it was nice to see Nush on the late shift last night - she is certainly the true queen of sparkle for me!

That comment is racist.

Call him a pratt if you wish but to call him a "Scottish pratt" is totally racist. It is also extremely stupid considering he isn't acting Scottish as he is in fact Scottish and comes from the town I live in now!

Mr Jones - I appreciate you're reasonably new to this forum but you're unlikely to win friends and influence people by alienating all of our Scottish posters.

You're not one of the Diniz brothers in disguise are you?

Mr Jones - I appreciate you're reasonably new to this forum but you're unlikely to win friends and influence people by alienating all of our Scottish posters.

You're not one of the Diniz brothers in disguise are you?

I'm not here to win friends or influence anyone my lovely, I was under the impression this was a discussion forum - discussion is formed with opinions - my post was my opinion.

Racist? Far from it, my wife is Thai! I'm very open minded and have no issue with people because of there race or origin.

Derek Gibbons, like has been posted, is Scottish - and in my opinion is a pratt, what the blink is racist about that.

:mysmilie_81:

I think you should read back through the threads and you'll see it wasn't actually me who said you were being rascist. However, I do actually agree with Klosblue. Call Derek a pratt fine but calling somebody a Scottish Pratt implies something altogether different and takes on a rascist tone. Yes, you're right this is a discussion forum. It's not however acceptable in any form of discussion to use a term that could be offensive to a particular section of the population.

Well, Sausage, while we're at it, any chance you could stop calling me "my lovely"? I don't know you and find this condescending.

Well, Sausage, while we're at it, any chance you could stop calling me "my lovely"? I don't know you and find this condescending.

I don't mind calling you something else, but I have a feeling you might find that offensive...

I am not a racist, my opinion wasn't said or intended to be racist, so stop blowing everything up to make yourself look better, have experienced enough of your type in the real world without having to put up with it in what I thought seemed a friendly online community.

I don't mind calling you something else, but I have a feeling you might find that offensive...

I am not a racist, my opinion wasn't said or intended to be racist, so stop blowing everything up to make yourself look better, have experienced enough of your type in the real world without having to put up with it in what I thought seemed a friendly online community.
Mr Jones, whilst all opinions, serious and humorous are welcomed on here, forum etiquette
and protocol are also appreciated. No need for that first sentence. :mysmilie_687:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back