Good Luck Ruth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Ruth answered my email and the answer was no, so she is not going to The Jewellery Channel as that was my question.

Good luck to Ruth in whatever you do next and fingers crossed you will be back on our shopping telly screens soon.

Well that's a bliddy travesty. Ruth is one of the best presenters on jewellery shopping channels. It's TJCs loss IMHO.

Ruth - you're a truly lovely lady and a joy to watch. You don't shout, yell, over-sell or attempt to gurn with histrionics. I do hope you pop up on our screens in the near future and I think we should start a campaign to get you to the proper jewellery channel (TJC) asap!

Well that's a bliddy travesty. Ruth is one of the best presenters on jewellery shopping channels. It's TJCs loss IMHO.

Ruth - you're a truly lovely lady and a joy to watch. You don't shout, yell, over-sell or attempt to gurn with histrionics. I do hope you pop up on our screens in the near future and I think we should start a campaign to get you to the proper jewellery channel (TJC) asap!

Couldn't agree more, I think she was a breath of fresh air on Gems, a saving grace on Rocks & Co. and I too hope that she returns in the right place soon. I wish you all the best Ruth and hope your new venture does you justice. (Anybody ruled out Rocks TV yet?).

Couldn't agree more, I think she was a breath of fresh air on Gems, a saving grace on Rocks & Co. and I too hope that she returns in the right place soon. I wish you all the best Ruth and hope your new venture does you justice. (Anybody ruled out Rocks TV yet?).

I agree, Ruth is lovely. When she first appeared on Gems, I couldn't understand why they would employ a lady who couldn't wear the ring size, but I soon forgot about that.

Here's hoping she's on her way to Rockstv. They really need some more lady presenters imo and Ruth would be the perfect choice.

Good luck Ruth in whatever you do next, you were always a pleasure to watch.

I always enjoyed watching Ruth on GTV,she is calm,professional and a joy to listen too.Unfortunately I never really watched R&C much but when I did I hoped it was her presenting.

Good luck Ruth in whatever you do next and if TJC don't have the sense to snap you up hopefully one of the other channels will do soon.

If not then pack yer rucksack again and go travelling!!:mysmilie_698:

Good luck to Ruth - hope to see you popping up on our screens again soon.

As an aside ... does this mean that it is Caroline Lindsay who is joining TJC then?

O.h. D.e.a.r!

I second everything that has been said about Ruth - she combines elegance and dignity with warmth and fun (and I love all her quips about her height).

She did say she would be back on our screens soon. What about QVC? Nobody's mentioned them... (No, I don't watch QVC either, but many do!)

Hope I don't bump into her in the supermarket....

Do hate when those shelve-stackers get in my way...

:mysmilie_61:

Hope I don't bump into her in the supermarket....

Do hate when those shelve-stackers get in my way...

:mysmilie_61:

It's just as well you have the "LOL" smiley to use Mr Jones. It's the only laughing you'll get with comments like that!

Latest posts

Back