Are TJC mental?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Please see Graham's message on the Rocks&Co part of the forum ....

Why haven't TJC snapped up the lovely Ruth immediately now she's leaving Rocks&Co? :mysmilie_81:

C'mon TJC - you've got the lovely John Scott so please enhance your stable of excellent presenters with the calm, well presented Ruth.

This means, reading between the lines, from Derky's hints, that TJC are considering taking another of the ex-Gems female presenters? Dear God that means it's either Vicki (highly unlikely as I believe she was instrumental in setting up Rocks&Co) or Caroline. Please please please TJC I beg you .............. Caroline over Ruth? You've got to be joking. :mysmilie_73:

The only 2 decent presenters at TJC are John and Ruth - please TJC read this forum for viewer feedback.

Oh no, like you Meesho I assumed after what Derky had said/hinted that the lovely Ruth was coming to TJC.
With lovely John Scott joining TJC, I thought well done TJC you have got two of the best (IMHO) Rocks&Co presenters, joining an already strong team.

Wonder who it is going to be :mysmilie_701:

I think if it is Caroline joining TJC, she'll be smart enough to adapt her presenting style to suit a more prestigious channel selling good quality pieces.

I think if Caroline Lindsay is joining TJC then they need their heads read!!

I have championed TJC on this forum and have praised their changes over the last year which have imo made them the best jewellery channel by far. However, if they employ this woman, who has absolutely no scrupples or credibility whatsoever then I for one will start to collect Teddy Bears or something because I will no longer buy jewellery from TJC. Apart from everyday pieces I sometimes but from Rocks TV, I would never buy from the other two channels so will need a new hobby!

All we need now is for them to take Screaching Stacey and Jerilooney too and they'll have the full set!! One saving grace is that at least we won't have to suffer Vicky Burton there because she'd want the MD's job!

I think if it is Caroline joining TJC, she'll be smart enough to adapt her presenting style to suit a more prestigious channel selling good quality pieces.

That would mean she would have to have a face transplant because I can't see the Ministry of Fake Shocked Looks and Open Mouthed Gasps disappearing!!

Just in case.............

I think if Caroline Lindsay is joining TJC then they need their heads read!!

I have championed TJC on this forum and have praised their changes over the last year which have imo made them the best jewellery channel by far. However, if they employ this woman, who has absolutely no scrupples or credibility whatsoever then I for one will start to collect Teddy Bears
or something because I will no longer buy jewellery from TJC. Apart from everyday pieces I sometimes but from Rocks TV, I would never buy from the other two channels so will need a new hobby!

All we need now is for them to take Screaching Stacey and Jerilooney too and they'll have the full set!! One saving grace is that at least we won't have to suffer Vicky Burton there because she'd want the MD's job!
Here you go Klos.......

http://charliebearsuk.com/index.php

Join the club....:mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_687:Sacha, they are GORGEOUS! Now what did you go and do that for - I'll be totally skint now lol!
Thank you very much, I feel my blood pressure dropping already :mysmilie_12:

They are lovely Sacha, but I can't decide which outfit they'd go with:mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back