Unable to Log-in

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janey

Spinster of the Parish
So happy to see Rocks back up and running but I am unable to log-in. I am using my email & password I used previously so can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

So happy to see Rocks back up and running but I am unable to log-in. I am using my email & password I used previously so can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

:mysmilie_348: Janey,
You need to ring them to reset your password hun on 0800 6444 647
and you will be able to log in then.

Mirabelle xx

Why didn't they sort this out before getting back up and running, what a palaver!

Thank you,

Just after I posted I saw the advice in chat. I went into live help and Zoe sorted it out for me :mysmilie_82:

Whatever they have done to the system my puter doesn't like it! No picture, no sound, when I tried to login it froze and then crashed my poor old puter!

I managed to log in no problem on Firefox but the live feed kept freezing..both sound and picture. Tried later and, for the first time ever, managed to sign in with Yahoo as my browser. Then my pc crashed and I had to do a reboot. Have just tried Chrome and it crashed too. I give up!!!

I managed to log in no problem on Firefox but the live feed kept freezing..both sound and picture. Tried later and, for the first time ever, managed to sign in with Yahoo as my browser. Then my pc crashed and I had to do a reboot. Have just tried Chrome and it crashed too. I give up!!!

I use Firefox and the same has been happening to me.

Same thing is happening to me also, I am using windows xp and tried quite a few browsers now and still having problems

concordia;330806[B said:
]Whatever they have done to the system my puter doesn't like it! No picture, no sound, when I tried to login it froze and then crashed my[/B] poor old puter!

I use Firefox and the same has been happening to me.

Phew glad i am not the only one! Had to force quit and re start again. have been too scared to try again!!

I have windows xp and using IE - so far all seems fine - could be the end of that though lol.

Hopefully all the gremlins will be sorted quickly - so frustrating for everyone!!!

Just keep thinking of your credit cards though, how much you are saving!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone xx

Well, I'm afraid I'm done with Rocks as my computer just crashes no matter what browser I use. Never mind trying to login, I can't even get the page to respond. No picture, no sound, frozen then crash. It was fun while it lasted and I have spent loads, so maybe this is a help for my new year's resolution to spend less!

Last edited:
I'm feeling your frustration, concordia. I had the same problems a day or two ago. I'm going to try now to see if things are any better and if the problems persist then that, as they say, will be that!

Hi Everyone

Just to say sorry for the problems some of you may still be experiencing.

The new system change has been a massive project for our team. For those of you having problems, please rest assured that we are working very hard behind the scenes to get everything sorted as soon as humanly possible.

Happy New Year!

Regards

Sarah

Latest posts

Back