Let's...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
..."Run it again!"

Does it annoy anyone else, the amount of times TJC re-run auctions back-to-back because the item they have just shown has sold well?

Why don't they put maximum quantity in the auction in the first place and hope for the best?

I think it may save some airtime plus keep viewers pealed for other items...

Unlike other channels, their systems don't allow you to buy an item except when it is physically on air for some reason. With GemsTV and Rocks & Co, you can call up a little while after the auction is over and still get it for the same price, but with TJC you can't - that's probably why they do reruns if there's a demand...

Unlike other channels, their systems don't allow you to buy an item except when it is physically on air for some reason. With GemsTV and Rocks & Co, you can call up a little while after the auction is over and still get it for the same price, but with TJC you can't - that's probably why they do reruns if there's a demand...

I've been able to do that with TJC too Miss Magpie. Also you can do it via Personal Shopper. The call centre have details of the lowest price every item has sold for on their computer system too.

I bought a ring from personal shopper which was in the shop at an expensive price but got it for the cheaper price it had been at auction.I recently recieved an apatite silver/platinum coated pendant for the princely sum of £12.90 including p+p.Bought it from the gorgeous Del.Mr Jones are you a fully paid up member of the "hate sausage society" or are you a WUM in our midst?

Latest posts

Back