Sheilagh's off again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Just tuned into a kaftan sale!!!! Where are you Mrs J, and Momma? Sheilagh's off again...why does she have to do it every time? that is make bliddy comments about everything she's modelling from the most hideous of kaftan to the most hideous of fleeces. Does she not think that the presenter is doing a good enough job, she's talking more than Debbie at the moment.....She knows that we know that she wouldn't be seen dead in 99% of what she's made to model, yet off she goes..and it's not just a "yes, this is really comfortable" she goes way, way over the top...oh, this is gorgeous, glamourous, it makes you feel a million dollars...FFS Sheilagh..shut your gob....she cannot LOVE every item she models!

Just tuned into a kaftan sale!!!! Where are you Mrs J, and Momma? Sheilagh's off again...why does she have to do it every time? that is make bliddy comments about everything she's modelling from the most hideous of kaftan to the most hideous of fleeces. Does she not think that the presenter is doing a good enough job, she's talking more than Debbie at the moment.....She knows that we know that she wouldn't be seen dead in 99% of what she's made to model, yet off she goes..and it's not just a "yes, this is really comfortable" she goes way, way over the top...oh, this is gorgeous, glamourous, it makes you feel a million dollars...FFS Sheilagh..shut your gob....she cannot LOVE every item she models!

why not? i do :mysmilie_374:

Good God, have you seen her waxing lyrical about a pair of ski pants that make her legs look like a couple of tree trunks? She's a pretty lady, and I'm sure she must realise what suits her and what doesn't!

ahhh...I think Sheilagh does a fantastic job..she is lovely.

I agree, in that she comes across as a lovely lady, but Grief! if there was an award for saying the word "nice" in every sentence, she'd win it hands down! What irritates me really, is the stuff, she's saying is nice, isn't actually nice, most is far, far from it! (to say the least!).

Last edited:
But to be fair she would get the sack if she spoke the truth and shes on a nice little earner really not exactly hard work. I'd do it.

I saw her modelling a Taybury long coat today and She pointed out a lovely little 'attention to detail' moment, which would stop the coat opening at the bottom in the wind when walking, or riding a horse :mysmilie_697: How you'd get on a horse with it done up or do it up after you'd got on, she didn't say :mysmilie_17:

This was said item....
159513_STANDARD__MAS_20091230.jpg

Would you fancy mounting in that? :rolleyes:

This was said item....
159513_STANDARD__MAS_20091230.jpg

Would you fancy mounting in that? :rolleyes:

It's dead sexy, and perhaps she's not wearing anything underneath lol!...nah, she's got her nice, really lovely, glamourous jeans on, that are so comfortable, and did I say really nice?

Latest posts

Back