Not on air again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mirabelle

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_348: Just found out through chat that Rockstv is off air today and tomorrow...

Bumma!! hope they get the new system sorted soon...

Happy new Year all to all at Rockstv and all the chatters...

Mirabelle xx

I had problems with RocksTV yesterday. Got to view for about 2 minutes then got the black screen of doom and no sound! I heard it was to do with Internet Explorer, but i have the latest version installed so i don't know.

Hope things are sorted soon :)

Happy New Year to you too Mirabelle, chatters and all at Rocks.tv

See you in 2010 !

Inge xx

I'm suprised for a small company, they were still broadcasting at all yesterday.

Am looking forward to the live TV auctions...

Happy new year everyone
I just went on rocks tv and people have been in the chat wondering whats going on and I realised most of us who are addicted regulars of course know about the new web site etc taking longer to set up than was expected but for newbies or peeps who only pop in now and again are wondering whats happened to the auctions and there is very little info on the web to tell folks when they expect they'll be back I do hope they dont loose old and new customers for the lack of info.

I'm rather out of the loop as I was out of the country for most of December and then with Christmas wasn't able to watch. When I tuned in yesterday I realised that there still must be problems with all the changes, but would like to know what is happening too and when we can expect Rockstv back again. Any chance of an update please Steve/Sarah/John? Many thanks!

Its a shame its taking sooo long to update must off had an effect on business to a degree i know ive got fed up of waiting and have had to go elsewhere as ive got 5 birthdays to buy for since christmas and cant wait indefinately for the hope they will return... ive looked at sky as well and it must puzzle newbies as they say to look on the website but they cant so that i think gives a wrong impression of the company. I hope it all does work out in the long run.

Hi Everyone

Just to say sorry for the problems some of you may still be experiencing.

The new system change has been a massive project for our team. For those of you having problems, please rest assured that we are working very hard behind the scenes to get everything sorted as soon as humanly possible.

Happy New Year!

Regards

Sarah

Sarah, perhaps yourself Steve or John could clear up a few things as I have noticed a lot of the same questions being mentioned in the chat the last day or two, no-one really seems to know how things are going to be once the new system is fully functional.

1. Will the "request auction" feature return?
2. Is the "lock in" feature coming back?
3. Will there be a choice of ring sizes again?

Thanks!

Hi Sazza

Just to clear these points up for you:

1. There will be the ability for you to request items in the future
2. No the lock inplunge won't be used, but this will be to your benefit as the price will keep dropping until pieces are sold
3. Yes there will as we have lots of stock of different sizes

Hope this helps

Regards

Sarah

Thank you very much Sarah, that is very helpful. I am sure the regular Rockaholics appreciate you taking the time to answer those questions. :)

I am looking forward to watching the television shows on the 5th and hope all goes smoothly. I am off skiing later this month, so I hope it will be up and running before I go!

Latest posts

Back