the music is SO LOUD!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
:mysmilie_34::mysmilie_34::mysmilie_34: Tried to watch gems tv this afternoon, (16.52pm) Fi was presenting - but unfortunately had to give up as I couldnt hear a damn thing! - the dreadful music was absolutely drowning her voice out - at times it was near on impossible to hear Fi - wonder whether she knows she is being drowned out by that awful din - whoever decided to change the musical theme at gems tv should have their heads testing - the music is that loud, i may as well go clubbing! Perhaps they should have given Fi a loud hailer - or at least swapped her over with someone who is EXTREMELY LOUD AND SHOUTY! :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_11:

I do like Fi, although she's had her orgiastic ooooooooo ing moments in the past:mysmilie_61:

Nice to see her back on screen, she is one of my favourite Gems presenters.

If you can drown out Fi then it must be LOUD!!!

She is one of the better ones there but quiet as a mouse she ain't:mysmilie_17:

Trust me, I couldnt hear her tonight - it would be helpful if they could have subtitles or something - i dont know what they are on at the moment, i wouldnt have minded if it was the usual muzak they put on, but they seem to be experiment with various sounds, one that sounds like a heartbeat, one that sounds like a dentist's scaling drill and one, that sounds like the track was nicked from a Little Chef (pre 1980's! lol) or what is referred to as Lift Music! :mysmilie_697: they could have turned it down a tad, so you could actually hear - :mysmilie_61:

Myabe they are trying to drown out the BS that the poor presenters have to spout or are prompted to spout these days!!!:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back