Think the wagon is on a different continent!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the-valleygirl

Registered Shopper
Right, here are the latest hauls from me!

Mozambique garnet white gold ring

Loved this when I saw it on the tv, but, when got it home, it was a small stone that was set quite high and the stone looked like a squashed hexagon, so it went back. Shame, but there you go.

Lavender Jade bracelet

This will go nicely with a similar pendant I bought a while ago.

Lavender jade earrings

Of course I had to have the matching earrings!

URUGUAYAN AMETHYST SILVER RING

Always wanted to see what Uruguyan amethyst looked like, so I thought would give this one a go. I love the design too. Colour is lovely, shame its not a bit bigger though

9K IMPERIAL TOPAZ W.GOLD RING

Thought I would give this a go, looked a pretty design. Its quite small, love the knife edge design, very pretty but will have to stay a pinky ring as its very delicate.

PINK TOURMALINE SILVER BRACELET

Love this one to bits!!! I wear it everyday, and its on as I type. There was a necklace to go with it, but I wasnt as keen on it.

RUBY SILVER RING

This went quite low on the tv, so I popped it in the basket. Boy was I glad I did, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Its so gorgeous, I am now in love with ruby and want more.

BLUE MOON QUARTZ & DIAMOND SILVER RING

Always wanted blue moon quartz but I could never find a design I liked that was not in yellow gold ( I am a white gold and silver girl!). So this just happened to fall in my basket!

These 2 are for the other half.....he is into skulls and all that.

BLACK ONYX GENTS SILVER RING

MOZAMBIQUE GARNET GENTS SILVER RING

I must say they are both nice, a lot of silver in the first one and he likes them too!

Will get some real life pics done when I can persuade the OH!!

Lovely items you chose. I love them all. It must have been an exciting day when that package arrived.:)

Lovely pieces there VG, I've got the jade bracelet too, just wish I'd gone for the earrings as well. I just love your amethyst ring, really pretty design. Well done on your haul.:D

They are all great. I also own the same ruby ring and am really impressed with it. I'm sure you'll enjoy them all!

Latest posts

Back