Irony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
8.58pm Ideal World trailer for the usual 'New Year New You' encouraging us to buy something different.

9.00pm Ideal World Pick Of The Day? 13 in 1 Multifunction ladder. :mysmilie_73:

IW obviously don't practice what they preach.

9.07pm Andy urges that 2% of the stock has gone...I better stop typing and rush to my phone....

:mysmilie_11:

Andy mentioned that they have the least amount of stock they have ever had on this item - is that why there isn't even a POTD price? Usually this ladder was way less than £70 from what I remember.

Frenchy also let it out the bag that it's been a POTD several times in 3 years.

:mysmilie_61:

those poor presenters must be sooooooooooooo bored....i know i am but i can just chuckle and turn 'em off ;)
flogging the same products to death, day in, day out, says to me that they can't get any new designers/manufacturers to work with them ? Not a good sign !

Can't you just see the presenters begging to sell the set rather than the usual suspects!?

When they get a new product they must remind themselves that it either does NOT only take less than one teaspoon of oil NOR can you find more than the 13 advertised positions.

Happy new year IW, I hope you get to sell something different soon

Also was trailered that there would be an offer on the Polopancho from 9pm - and what was it?? Still for sale at £9.99 as before!!

I thought they'd be doing a cheaper offer on two or something!

I think the ladder is a couple of pounds cheaper than when it was Pig of the Year, woohoo.

I feel as if I've seen Frenchy grow from a boy to a man before my very eyes :mysmilie_697:

So the POD has to get through loads of committee meetings before it's given the ok?? :confused: Maybe that's why we don't see owt new, nothing passes :mysmilie_697:

i don't think these committee meetings can be too stringent

committee; so have you been flogged to death?
product; yes
c; are you boring/unimaginative?
p; yes
c; can you be found cheaper elsewere
p; yes
c; will you take weeks to arrive?
p; yes

you're in !!!

Latest posts

Back