Come on Rocks!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QueenofBling

Registered Shopper
Off air again and no message anywhere. Come on Rocks, at least let your customers know what is happening please.

LOL, even the chat box has turned into a black hole, I just typed a couple of lines and they disappeared, LOL.

I have to agree it would have been nice if they had said yesterday that they wouldn't be on air today.

it took Tony 45 mins to let us know they would not be on today. I think we should have been told sooner or at least had a banner on the page where we log in.

I find it quite annoying that Coloured Rocks, who always promote their exceptional customer services, continue to completely ignore to update their loyal web customers. Perhaps a "round Robin" e-mail to everyone would have appeased such ill feeling but it appears to me that in going for the more lucrative TV market they are completely ignoring those who have contributed to the growth of their business and also those who do not have Sky. It is fast becoming a complete farce. :(

Zaffy

We miss out on our bling, they miss out on sales, not good all round for anyone!

I have to agree an update would be nice!

I have just had an e-mail (update from rocktv) saying they will be back tomorrow. I am assuming everyone has been sent this e-mail :)

I've just received it too BB.
I wonder what time Sky will go live tomorrow, will it be midnight or 9 a.m. or something like that!

Once again I have received no e-mail! Oh well c'est la vie!! (or some such phrase:mysmilie_61:)

Agree with all the previous comments, especially regarding the quality of communication during this period. I ordered two pairs of earrings as presents received before Chistmas -one blue sapphire which were not colour matched and one pink sapphire where the butterfly fastener was broken. I was hoping to find a replacement for these items as I did not want to exchange them, but there has been no clear message on when it would be possible to shop to do so. I was beginning to wonder whether the company was experiencing trading/cash flow problems and whether it would be safe to continue to buy.

I've just received it too BB.
I wonder what time Sky will go live tomorrow, will it be midnight or 9 a.m. or something like that!

I should think 9am as originally when they announced they would be going on Sky they said they would be live on there 9am-Midnight.

Was hoping to save some money whilst they were having problems, but am currently being tempted by some lovely jewellery from Beading Belle.

Hi Everyone,

Again please accept our apologies for the delays with our broadcasts on the web. I can't begin to tell you how complicated the new system is that John Bennett and his team have had to write. However moving forward this will enable us to bring you an even better service than you have hopefully already received. It will benefit all of us in the long run!

We really appreciate your loyalty and patience and realise that it has been a very frustrating time for you, our customers. Today the team have been busy training on the new systems and ironing out as many bugs as we can to get ready for our relaunch which will hopefully be at some point tomorrow. Sometimes there really is no pain no gain!

Once again thankyou for your understanding and please feel free to contact me [email protected] if i can help with anything else

Regards

Sarah

No email here either, I can't even begin to imagine the problems they are having and the pressure they must all be under. Good luck for tomorrow to everyone.

Latest posts

Back