The return of Rocks TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
Firstly, we would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a Happy New Year and thank you for your custom over the past 18 months. As you may already know we’ve been upgrading our systems during the Christmas holidays in preparation for broadcasting Rocks TV live on SKY Channel 647. This week we have been busy revamping the studio and training the team on the new system, plus recruiting more warehouse and call centre staff. We are just putting the finishing touches to our system and hope to be live at 7pm today, with lots of new exciting pieces of jewellery and a real reverse auction format.

I would like to echo Mirabelle's sentiments too.

All the best for the future - on your side and our side too.

It has been a rough ride geetting your system changed over - no surprise there...computers always throw up wobbleys when you don't want them to.

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing you all again...

GOOD LUCK

Good luck it's clearly been one helluva change. Hope it all comes right in the end.
:mysmilie_697:

Welcome to the forum Anjo

Good luck it's clearly been one helluva change. Hope it all comes right in the end.
:mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_348: Anjo

A VERY BIG WELCOME!!! to the forum from me :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_698:

Mirabelle xx

we don't need to wish them luck- they always have luck on their side as far as i'm concerned. all the best for tonight at Rocks- will be watching you!

Jake x

Itching for the relaunch too get underway.Rocks Tv withdrawal symptoms are taking its toll.Couldnt get my Rockstv name on here but so you know.............im AgentJ

Latest posts

Back