ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau Anti Ageing Gommage Duo
Item Number: 229744
QVC Price £36.25
One Time Only Price £30.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Help improve the look of your skin with this Anti-Ageing Gommage (75ml) from Gatineau. Its moisturising formula gently removes dead skin cells and can help to reduce the appearance of flaws leaving your skin looking healthier and more refined. Rich in both essential and botanical oils, the creamy texture has a refreshing mint fragrance that smells wonderful and feels great too.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229744

I am not buying this duo BUT I have tried this product in the past and it is fabulous! After using it (and it takes a bit of getting used to) your skin feels so smooth that it is hard to believe. Honestly, it is almost weird!!

no it's not just you, i found it messy, fiddly and i seemed to be pulling the bits off my face for ages. It reminded me of the cheap peel off ones i used to buy when i was a teenager.

The trick with this is that you have to use the tiniest ammount-it then very quickly goes slippery and works gret. Pt too much on,and you can massage for ages and nothing happens! I love it and have to stop myself using it too often. I would love to get this oto but really cannot justify spending on myself at the moment,even though I have a few things to return from Christmas-SIL hated the gatinau kit I bought her,youngest hated the interactive lion and I bought myself a couple of things that are absolute tosh and going back-will send it all in one big parcel special delivery to save on postage!

Latest posts

Back