Alpha-H TSV 28/1/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fingers and toes crossed

Ooooh! I wish for a super size Alpha-H Liquid Gold as part
of the inevitable set. Well, I can dream.

This stuff has been brilliant as reducing and eventually eliminating
my hormone created melanin patches. Not sure what else to call them.
Its even managed to seriously soften all the freckles on the cheek
bone areas. Too many years as a kid in the far east. A good warning
to all the Mums out there to cover their kids in the highest
spf they can find before they let them lose in the sun. More skin damage is
caused when we are young than at any other time.

Sorry for the rant but I totally know where AY is coming from.

Can you use Alpha H on sensitive skin? Their stuff does look good but It looks a bit abbraisive.

I've never tried it, but fancy giving it a go. Is it an anti wrinkle aid or does it just even out skin tone?

I've not tried any Alpha-H products yet, although I'd love to and will as soon as I can afford to.

I know that the QVC 30 day money-back guarantee is a real boon if you're trying out products for the first time, but I have noticed that Alpha-H is sold on several other UK websites (incl. BeautyExpert, Salon Skincare, HQHair). Anyone who knows which Alpha-H products suit them, may find better prices or different kits on sites other than QVC. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone wasn't aware. I've just been looking at Beauty Expert and they give a lot of information, including ingredient lists, which I find very helpful.

Last edited:
I think Liquid Gold is the place to start; buy from QVC so that you can try it and return it if it doesn't suit. I come back to LG a couple of times a year to give my skin a boost and althought I've enjoyed using some of the other products in the range (from kits and TSVs usually) the only ones I'd specifically repurchase are the eye cream and the micro-exfoliator (I can't see these on QVCUK.com at the mo). I've got equally good stuff in my stockpile to use up first though.

Jude xx

Alpha H TSV

Has anyone been able to find this TSV yet? I'm guessing it must contain the wonderful liquid gold.

Can you use Alpha H on sensitive skin? Their stuff does look good but It looks a bit abbraisive.

The liquid gold can sting quite a bit when you first start to use it but it goes away with regular use. If you are at all worried, try the liquid harmony, a milder version. I use this in the morning and liquid gold every other evening. AlphaH and Liz Earle CP are the only things that keep my skin in check, I'll be 60 in a couple of months and still get spots so I hope it will always be available to us. One thing, when you apply the liquid gold with the cotton pad, don't rub or put too much pressure on, just lightly wipe over face and neck.

I got a card about this today.

It's the ALPHA-H 5 PIECE SMOOTHING AND PERFECTING COLLECTION.

Including the new AGE DELAY INTENSIVE EYE AND LIP TREATMENT CREAM, to gently renew the delicate eye and lip contour and minimise the signs of ageing. Also included is LIQUID GOLD. TWO FULL SIZE PRODUCTS are in this kit. It is also on 60 day auto-delivery.

It doesn't say the size of Liquid Gold, so I don't know what the 2 full size products are, but the picture of the eye cream on the front of the card is 20mls. Mind you, sometimes the pictures are misleading.

That's about it really. I will have to get one. Love new eye creams and love the Liquid Gold anyway.

I got a card about this today.

It's the ALPHA-H 5 PIECE SMOOTHING AND PERFECTING COLLECTION.

Including the new AGE DELAY INTENSIVE EYE AND LIP TREATMENT CREAM, to gently renew the delicate eye and lip contour and minimise the signs of ageing. Also included is LIQUID GOLD. TWO FULL SIZE PRODUCTS are in this kit. It is also on 60 day auto-delivery.

It doesn't say the size of Liquid Gold, so I don't know what the 2 full size products are, but the picture of the eye cream on the front of the card is 20mls. Mind you, sometimes the pictures are misleading.

That's about it really. I will have to get one. Love new eye creams and love the Liquid Gold anyway.

Hi, can I just ask what Liquid Gold does? Many thanks Valx

Hi VAl, well, I had a pretty uneven skin tone and an age spot at the top of my cheek which I tried all sorts to get rid of it. One product nearly made a hole in my skin. Tried the Liquid Gold, it took about 4 weeks to actually notice a difference, and the brown mark has faded considerably, and my skin looks much better. Even the redness on my cheeks has improved. I believe it is also good for open pores, and people with scarring on their faces. It does tingle for half a minute when you first use it, but after a few nights I didn't notice any tingling at all.

I wouldn't be without it and use it every other night along with the Age Delay night cream.

BTW Just seen on QVC website that the 20mls of the Age Delay Eye Cream is £32, so perhaps we won't get a full tube in the TSV.

Hi VAl, well, I had a pretty uneven skin tone and an age spot at the top of my cheek which I tried all sorts to get rid of it. One product nearly made a hole in my skin. Tried the Liquid Gold, it took about 4 weeks to actually notice a difference, and the brown mark has faded considerably, and my skin looks much better. Even the redness on my cheeks has improved. I believe it is also good for open pores, and people with scarring on their faces. It does tingle for half a minute when you first use it, but after a few nights I didn't notice any tingling at all.

I wouldn't be without it and use it every other night along with the Age Delay night cream.

BTW Just seen on QVC website that the 20mls of the Age Delay Eye Cream is £32, so perhaps we won't get a full tube in the TSV.

I think it will be full size. Last time we got the £29 eye cream and Poly Oxidant (£33) full size. My guess is full size eye cream, full size balancing cleanser or full suze liquid gold (trial size of the other) plus maybe 50ml rejuvinating cream or spf30 cream and possibly a 50ml mask?

Thank you for that catzrcool. It's not a product that I need then. x

Anyone got any more info on this TSV? Alpha-H is much cheaper than tri-enzymes after all...

Anyone got any more info on this TSV? Alpha-H is much cheaper than tri-enzymes after all...

tri enzyme is elemis i believe and i dont think that it is as effective as glycolics tbh.

used both and the results from glycolics are far superior if your skin can take them they are excellent.they tend to balance the skinand make it look really smooth and help clear up blemishes and resulting scarring.:mysmilie_698:

Bumping this up again as it's tonight. This TSV must be one of their best kept secrets! Hope it's worth the wait.

Latest posts

Back