Who took my name?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_61: i've just looked on the website for the first time in months and some called Gemcherub is in the chat! now that is confusing just thought i'd let it be known its not me :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_61:

How very dare they? :mysmilie_61: ..... who are you now?

I was always Marie76 :mysmilie_697: but Gemcherub is mine mine mine :mysmilie_697: now all the forum member who shop on there will think they are me and they aren't me i am :mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61: .... that'll take some explaining in the chatroom.

The one and only.............

I was always Marie76 :mysmilie_697: but Gemcherub is mine mine mine :mysmilie_697: now all the forum member who shop on there will think they are me and they aren't me i am :mysmilie_12:

'Course you are....there's only one Cherub and that's you. xxx

so you are you and someone else is you but they are not you cause you are you and you are here and they are there.

simple enough.

OMG i've just put it on the tv and the chat comes up on telly and it came up Gemcherub!
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo bitter!

I thought it was you gemcherub! That's disappointing AND confusing.

Slightly off topic, two of my three cats lick the condensation off the inside of the window just like your avatar!

Oh no, I thought it was you also, oh that's going to be a bit confusing :mysmilie_81:

I thought it was you gemcherub! That's disappointing AND confusing.

Slightly off topic, two of my three cats lick the condensation off the inside of the window just like your avatar!

No i was/am Marie76! see people are gonna think its me, someone ask in the chat where they got their user name from :mysmilie_697:
Cool cats! bet you always have to clean your windows unless their tongues act as leathers then your windows will gleam :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_61: i've just looked on the website for the first time in months and some called Gemcherub is in the chat! now that is confusing just thought i'd let it be known its not me :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_61:

Ok....Here's the deal! A while ago i logged into Rocks only to find my name set as "Gemcherub". I spoke to CS and told them this was not me and i had not changed my name! I was told "you must have changed it we can't", but obviously i'd know if i had!:mysmilie_73: Anyway, eventually they reset it back to my "real" Rocks name and i thought that was the end of it....untill last night, when i log in again only to find i'm once again Gemcherub! :mysmilie_73:

I tried to get into Livehelp last night, but failed miserably, so as yet i can't get them to change it back! Please be assured it is NOT intentional and i have never set out to take someone elses name! I'll get it changed back (again) as soon as live help/CS are willing to assist!

PS...I am not "stealing" anyones identity or attempting to, and have stated in chat that i am not Gemcherub, people who know me on here and in Rockschat (sweetpea etc) will verify this.

Last edited:
Someone's swiped Gemlover's name, she had to rename herself gem lover:mysmilie_17:

I can verify what Tabs(tigerlily) has said.........have to say it confused me too:mysmilie_697:

Mind you, we(tabs and I) confuse everyone in chat because we call each other different names to what our Rocks names are:mysmilie_17:

Let's hope that Tigerlily,whom we all know and love,is back soon!!

(not that we don't love gemcherub btw........think I better shut me gob now!!):mysmilie_11:

Ok....Here's the deal! A while ago i logged into Rocks only to find my name set as "Gemcherub". I spoke to CS and told them this was not me and i had not changed my name! I was told "you must have changed it we can't", but obviously i'd know if i had!:mysmilie_73: Anyway, eventually they reset it back to my "real" Rocks name and i thought that was the end of it....untill last night, when i log in again only to find i'm once again Gemcherub! :mysmilie_73:

I tried to get into Livehelp last night, but failed miserably, so as yet i can't get them to change it back! Please be assured it is NOT intentional and i have never set out to take someone elses name! I'll get it changed back (again) as soon as live help/CS are willing to assist!

PS...I am not "stealing" anyones identity or attempting to, and have stated in chat that i am not Gemcherub, people who know me on here and in Rockschat (sweetpea etc) will verify this.

Tabs i was only kidding i don't own the rights to this name :mysmilie_61:
I am one of the people who know you on here and i can verify you wouldn't steal anyone's identity :mysmilie_61:
I feel bad now that i have made you feel you need to explain yourself, i'm so sorry if i have offended/annoyed you in anyway x

Tabs i was only kidding i don't own the rights to this name :mysmilie_61:
I am one of the people who know you on here and i can verify you wouldn't steal anyone's identity :mysmilie_61:
I feel bad now that i have made you feel you need to explain yourself, i'm so sorry if i have offended/annoyed you in anyway x

:mysmilie_348: Gemcherub dont worry about it :mysmilie_12: I told CS the first time it could cause problems with you having the name here and lots of Rocks chatters using ST too! Anyway, dont worry about it, hopefully all is sorted now *crosses fingers*

:mysmilie_348: Gemcherub dont worry about it :mysmilie_12: I told CS the first time it could cause problems with you having the name here and lots of Rocks chatters using ST too! Anyway, dont worry about it, hopefully all is sorted now *crosses fingers*

:mysmilie_687: Tabs :mysmilie_12:

I can understand you were upset at the thought of someone using the same name Gemcherub. Have you considered changing your name on Rocks to Gemcherub and then nothing like this could happen in the future? Glad it's all sorted out now though.

Latest posts

Back