Sharon the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Does anybody else think that she goes a bit over board with the walk, the holding up of the set and the little flick of the wrist to show the sleeves. I think she may have been trained as a pole dancer!!!:mysmilie_17:

Does anybody else think that she goes a bit over board with the walk, the holding up of the set and the little flick of the wrist to show the sleeves. I think she may have been trained as a pole dancer!!!:mysmilie_17:

Charming. :mysmilie_885:

I think the pole dancer remark was uncalled for but I do think she's very affected and all those ott *moddell* mannerisms really irritate me. As does Beth with her half wit grinning and gurning.

I normally hate all the models with the catwalk moves but Sharon has always been a favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might think someone is OTT with their actions but to liken them to a pole dancer is uncalled for.

Oh all right then! If Graham loves Sharon, I stand corrected!:mysmilie_34:

Sazza, it was not meant in any derogatory way! A very good friend of mine did pole dancing classes as a keep fit class and she lost inches and toned up her arms and legs brilliantly! Ok point taken, will just keep mouth shut unless I am talking about products or postage!!!!!:mysmilie_11:

Nooooo sim1 just my opinion I am 1 person 1 opinion and love it and loathe it when people agree Nd disagree.

Oh all right then! If Graham loves Sharon, I stand corrected!:mysmilie_34:

No you are entitled to dislike Sharon even if Graham likes her. We are all allowed an opinion.

Sazza, it was not meant in any derogatory way! A very good friend of mine did pole dancing classes as a keep fit class and she lost inches and toned up her arms and legs brilliantly! Ok point taken, will just keep mouth shut unless I am talking about products or postage!!!!!:mysmilie_11:

Well it read that way to me, sorry. I didn't realise that the way Sharon moves is what is taught at pole dancing classes.

Graham, I know what you mean about 1 person, 1 opinion! Its' good to get a good debate going! I have seen a lot of bad stuff being written on here about other people! anyway, best log off before I am lynched!!! :mysmilie_697:

However, I obviously have had a different experience of pole dancing to everyone else! Didn't think I was being derogatory but I have been suitably told off by others!:mysmilie_11:

No please don't go just luke Sharon you opinion is as valid as mine please stick around.

Thanks G, just having a tough start to the year! :mysmilie_1007:

Don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily!!

A bit of funny news, though! The philosophy TSV I ordered on the 15th November was delivered to me today after being shipping on 23rd December! Thank God, it was for little old me otherwise it would have been late for Christmas!!! only problem was the grace perfume oil had spilled :mysmilie_73: so there was only half left in the little bottle but there is not way I am sending it back as it will be summer by the time I would get a replacement! only bought it for the Unconditional love perfume and shower creme!

I like Sharon. She knows perfectly well she's hamming it up, and she's always got a twinkle in her eye.

Wow, that's a heroically late delivery, Sim. I wonder where it's been all this time?

She makes me think she has had ballet classes at some point in her life. I have said before I get the idea she is suddenly going to do the Dying Swan in the middle of Quacker Factory. It would detrack from the clothes mind.

If you ever see the clip where she fell, Sharon even did that elegantly.

I like Sharon and agree that a lot of the posing is done tongue in cheek, think she is a gift to QVC as she can make some of the most appalling stuff look good. It would look like the rejects of a charity shop on me. I sometimes wonder if the models have good laugh about some of the stuff they wear.

I really like sharon - shes one of my faves.seems a really nice lady when I have heard her make conversation in jewellery shows etc

I think Sharon is great and doesn't take herself seriously at all and always has a twinkle in her eyes.

She makes me think she has had ballet classes at some point in her life. I have said before I get the idea she is suddenly going to do the Dying Swan in the middle of Quacker Factory. It would detrack from the clothes mind.

If you ever see the clip where she fell, Sharon even did that elegantly.

I don't know about ballet classes, more like a candidate for the Ministry of silly walks to me.:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back