opening times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacob

Registered Shopper
any ideas of what time rocks tv is on today, is it 7pm again, or is it back to 12pm, or is it even earlier now... ?

x :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687:

Todays Opening Times

Hi Everyone

many thanks for all of your support last night, we were gobsmacked by the volume of orders, so from all of us here many thanks.

To give the team time to make some vital tweaks to the system, today we will go live from 4pm.

Then tomorrow i would hope to be live from 9am

best wishes

steve

"Thanks for keeping us informed Steve!

"Congratulations too on the successful launch last night...a great night and fantastic prices as always...

Mirabelle xx

Thanks Steve and big congratulations for last night, I could only pop in and out but i was very impressed with what i saw, hopefully, the kids will let me watch for a bit longer tonight lol xx

yes, i must admit i was very impressed last night! looks like the only way is forward now with coloured rocks! i wish everyone involved the best of luck!

and now i'm even further impressed, you're going to be live from 9am!!
(so, its 9am til 12am? or are the evening hours extended too!!)

best wishes, x

New Opening Times for online auctions and sky 647 are 9am till midnight, hopefully as of tomorrow.

regards

steve

Steve you always go the extra mile for your customers by replying personally,it is much appreciated.Your new channel looks very exciting,lots of luck.

Well done on your return to sky i hope you continue with every sucess and continue to grow as we all know the other channels can not compete at your prices. I wonder if you have them running scared. Glad you are back.

Latest posts

Back