stephanie BB beacham

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
is supposed to be on with her Harley Street another-celeb-endorsed beauty product this friday. Either Den,Lo,She,Howie & co are going be dialling nonstop to evict her before then or Andy's gonna have to don a wig and sunnies and try and fool us :mysmilie_1896:

is supposed to be on with her Harley Street another-celeb-endorsed beauty product this friday. Either Den,Lo,She,Howie & co are going be dialling nonstop to evict her before then or Andy's gonna have to don a wig and sunnies and try and fool us :mysmilie_1896:

Ooh! These must be the products she has been using in the little blue bottles. I wondered why she was offering them around very generously to the other housemates.

SB is featured in the Mail on Sunday magazine and her skincare was given a good plug. I wondered how long it would be before it appeared on a shopping channel.

Whatever did happen to Linda Lusardi's range? It was very pricey if my memory is correct!

Her career took off again, she was in one of the soaps. So didn't need to restore to selling on shopping channels.

She has since disappeared again.

And then re-appeared.She's currently on Celeb Big Brother

Ooh! These must be the products she has been using in the little blue bottles. I wondered why she was offering them around very generously to the other housemates.

Nooooo!

Instantly recognised the tube of blue she uses on her neck as Guerlain Issima Midnight Secret.

Then came out the square glass bottle with black square top and pump she used under her eyes...that's Chanel's eye lift...the pot of moisturiser was similarly square and I reckon that was Chanel as well! :mysmilie_61:

If she wanted to promote the stuff from IW, she wouldn't decant it now, would she? And then we'd all know it was her stuff from the brushed aluminium casing...:mysmilie_701:

A case of 'buy as I say and not say as I buy' Stephanie? :mysmilie_17:

tvs

Nooooo!

Instantly recognised the tube of blue she uses on her neck as Guerlain Issima Midnight Secret.

Then came out the square glass bottle with black square top and pump she used under her eyes...that's Chanel's eye lift...the pot of moisturiser was similarly square and I reckon that was Chanel as well! :mysmilie_61:

If she wanted to promote the stuff from IW, she wouldn't decant it now, would she? And then we'd all know it was her stuff from the brushed aluminium casing...:mysmilie_701:

A case of 'buy as I say and not say as I buy' Stephanie? :mysmilie_17:

tvs

I noticed this too! The only silver Harley Street container she had was the cleanser which she was freely offering around.

Harley Street good enough for knees and elbows!!

Brilliant! The only time she pulls out the brushed aluminium products she uses them on her knees and elbows. The kiss of death for me was when she stated that she didn't bring any fur into the BB house as it may have been frowned upon. I'm sure this will have done wonders for her marketing campaign. Not!!

Latest posts

Back