Debbie Flint - Diet Chef before and after pics etc.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DrJude

Registered Shopper
DF has done really well I think losing a stone on diet chef (good idea for portion control education in my opinion). The side on view is very much changed - though perhaps a little bit attributable to better posture...

They all do it with the pictures I think they think we're stupid.:mysmilie_73: It's the same with the shapewear. In the before pictures it's shoulders forward and belly out, in the after they stand up straight with their shoulders back. Grrr

and with the hair products photos they start with faces like a spanked a**e and no make up, only to miraculously smile and add make up for the "after" pictures!

I noticed on the decleor show, Tania was lying on the couch and they said look at Tania's skin it's glowing and she doesn't have any make up on at all. Then Fiona piped up no make up at all apart from a bit of blusher and mascara. No wonder she was glowing if she had blusher on:mysmilie_81:

The before makeup pictures also seem to be done in very yellow lighting making the models look sallow.

I was impressed with the before and after pics of Debbie. As one who has struggled with eating and weight for all my adult life I applaud anyone who has the courage to have such photos published. Diet Chef is not for me but if it works for some it can only be good. (Is it Bags who is doing really well with DC at the moment?)

I am not fooled....she may have lost some weight but the pictures are misleading. In the before one (where she looks like Max Wall) she is wearing different clothing to the after pics (in which I think she looks like she is wearing that pull in gear...different cami and leggings, different neckline etc)

You can tell from the after picture that she's lost some weight but I agree that her posture is better. However, saying that, when people have lost weight they do tend to stand taller as they have more confidence. I know I did back in the days when losing weight was easier than it is now!!

They all do it with the pictures I think they think we're stupid.:mysmilie_73: It's the same with the shapewear. In the before pictures it's shoulders forward and belly out, in the after they stand up straight with their shoulders back. Grrr

I've also wondered whether the models have been squeezed into the wrong sized clothes for the before shot, and then come out wearing an identical outfit but in a larger size for the after shot!

Also agree with the poster about the make-up/skincare shots, they're never smiling in the before shots, also you often find that their hair isn't brushed either, and it all makes a difference!

I think these before and after pictures are an absolute con, in fact sometimes they are so bad they are quite amusing. They must think we are all stupid and I don't think Debbie has lost much weight at all, I think she would do anything to boost sales including wearing SpanX etc.

Debbie has categorically stated that she has lost 1 stone. She would not be allowed to state this if it was not true. The Advertising Standards Authority would have QVC's guts for garters.

I think these before and after pictures are an absolute con, in fact sometimes they are so bad they are quite amusing. They must think we are all stupid and I don't think Debbie has lost much weight at all, I think she would do anything to boost sales including wearing SpanX etc.

debbie has lost over a stone ie morethan 2lb per week but she can only claim 2lb per week as qvc wont her allow to say more.....if someone is quite large loosing a stone will not make you look much different you need to have lost at least 2 stone plus...and I do know what I am talking about I am a qualified dietician.

As I said in my OP I think a stone lost is excellent progress in the time she's been on the diet chef - but the pictures may be a little deceiving. YOu really wouldn't want to lose much more in that time anyway in my opinion as research shows that slow weight loss (i.e., 1lb a week) is actually more sustainable in the long-term than fast weight loss. If it's too quick the body goes into starvation mode and it can become harder to shift the fat.

I have been on a healthy eating and exercise program now since August and have dropped from 12st7lb down to 11st. So 'only' a stone and a half but feel it will last because I've changed my bad habits.

Latest posts

Back