Come on, Rocks & Co!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I can understand why they have had to reduce their hours temporarily, since in the move from London to Leamington they have evidently lost a lot of staff and need to recruit more to cover all their shifts, but how long will this continue? They will lose a lot of their customer base because many people are at work during the day and can't watch in the afternoon, and need to be in bed before midnight!

Also, how about some new designs? It's all been "same old, same old". There were some stunning pieces before Christmas at great prices, but at the moment it seems to be all Santa Rosa green tourmaline (yawn) and tanzanite (double yawn), and other "recycled" items.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I have watched it on Freeview all afternoon today and the same gems were showing as when I watched it all afternoon a couple of days ago -Tanzanite, Mutuca Indicolite, Santa Rosa Tourmaline and Colour Change Sapphire. Come on, give the viewers some VARIETY! I've been watching it in case they show the Shimoyo Rubellite again and I also want a white gold ring in AAA Tanzanian Ruby.

And please don't take so long over each item. Is really necessary to spend 20minutes on a One collection item? This is when I turn off.

Has the channel been removed from Sky now?

If so, can't see them every extending hours again unless they manage to acquire more Freeview airtime - looks like it will just be Vicky everyday as everyone else has jumped or been pushed.

Yes, Lee, they have given up Sky, and they say they are hoping for more Freeview hours...

Latest posts

Back