Please don't shoot me down...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
...but anyone else getting a little bit tired of seeing Garder's on the late Freeview slot?

Near on everynight I tune in, it's the man himself presenting, love or loathe - I just like a bit of variety during the busy hours.

Was lovely to see Elisa on the slot over the weekend...

:mysmilie_1216:

He seems to do the late slot more than anyone else. Quite often Nush does the late ones too. I'm sure it will be John Scott tomorrow night ... should be good fun!

It is John Scott tomorow night, i think he said its the tjc party and as the newbie he landed the late shift, should be a giggle though, he really made me laugh the other night

:mysmilie_17: I never see the late shift, one of two things happens in my house, I've either fallen asleep or lost control of the remote. :mysmilie_697:

It has taken me ages to post this, is it just me but things seems sloooooooow :mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_17: I never see the late shift, one of two things happens in my house, I've either fallen asleep or lost control of the remote. :mysmilie_697:

It has taken me ages to post this, is it just me but things seems sloooooooow :mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_348: My name is Persianglitter - and i am a closet shopping channel watcher! I can only watch during the daylight hours (during the winter) when packages start arriving at my home address, i deny all knowledge! :mysmilie_61: Iam not allowed to even look at the all wonderous remote control in our house! :mysmilie_697: it is even given its very own pedestal to sit on!!:mysmilie_701: (yep, the arm of the settee!) and is used to flick, flick, flick, flick between programmes - sometimes I go to bed thinking Ian Beale bought a round of drinks in the Rovers Return, and was arrested by a copper from sun hill and then he was Optimus Prime's mate!:mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73: Yes, I have a husband who is a flicker of tv channels :mysmilie_34: and it is HIGHLY annoying!:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17: l

:mysmilie_697: ha ha ... the joys of living alone, I guess. I can spend the whole 4 hours tomorrow night watching John if I want to ... if only I could stay awake that late!

:mysmilie_348: My name is Persianglitter - and i am a closet shopping channel watcher! I can only watch during the daylight hours (during the winter) when packages start arriving at my home address, i deny all knowledge! :mysmilie_61: Iam not allowed to even look at the all wonderous remote control in our house! :mysmilie_697: it is even given its very own pedestal to sit on!!:mysmilie_701: (yep, the arm of the settee!) and is used to flick, flick, flick, flick between programmes - sometimes I go to bed thinking Ian Beale bought a round of drinks in the Rovers Return, and was arrested by a copper from sun hill and then he was Optimus Prime's mate!:mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73: Yes, I have a husband who is a flicker of tv channels :mysmilie_34: and it is HIGHLY annoying!:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17: l

If there was an award for best post this would be the winner! PG you have made my day! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Thank you all - :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_12: I have never been up later than 12 midnight watching tv - I did once to watch gems - and i ended up ordering two rings - dont know why i did it? I think i had over done the caffeine in take! any way, i had to creep up the stairs, and slink into bed so as not to wake the sleeping remote control hogger! If he had known i had stayed up a tad later, than i told him i went to bed, I think the old remote control would now be fitted with a movement sensor alarm!!!! (if anyone has watched the film, Judge Dredd - Sly Stallone - all the Judge's guns are programmed to only operate on the judge's hand print that owns the weapon!) Or failing that, he would get it programmed so if I were topick the remote up, it starts screaming!!!!

Latest posts

Back