Favourite Craft Queen....Which one would you choose?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I think with all the crafting and crafters out there I thought I would ask the question....

Who do you prefer as the MAIN craft presenter??

Dawn Bibby OR Stephanie Weightman?

I prefer Stephanie, she's always cheerful & up for laugh.
Dawn seems to be always moaning about something and the continuous plugging of her shop annoys me.

the continuous plugging of her shop annoys me.

Stephanie Weightman plugs her stuff a lot more on IW. Think of the number of new rip-off My Craft Studio CD's that are rammed down our throats with monotonous regularity as the simplest example, plus her (IMO) rubbish Craft Room, kimono blocs, etc

I prefer Stephanie too.
I don't think Dawn gets enough different things to do (more advanced stuff mainly).
The decoupage on IW/CC gets a bit boring too.:rolleyes:

I prefer Leonie and wish she was a main presenter.

No contest! Dawn Bibby is in another class completely. Love her or hate her, you have to recognize that she knows her stuff. Stephanie hasn't got a clue.

I've already posted on IW - Dawn is so much better. She knows her stuff and always tells you exactly what's included. I know that she can be a bit of a moaner, but credit where it's due, she's very thorough. SW hasn't got a clue. Leonie is OK in small doses, but she's a grown woman and too often acts like a juvenile.

Stephanie Weightman plugs her stuff a lot more on IW. Think of the number of new rip-off My Craft Studio CD's that are rammed down our throats with monotonous regularity as the simplest example, plus her (IMO) rubbish Craft Room, kimono blocs, etc

I agree, I much prefer Dawn, she has a better presenting style, is more organised but most of all trustworthy. I really didn't like the way Stephanie and co handled the My Craft Studio problems she went down in my estimation, her presenting skills seems eratic and muddling.

Agree with above - Stephanie is much more just selling not doing. When she did do demonstrations (on the previous channel she was on) they were very basic and very repetitive.

I've not seen Stephanie demo lately its all about the presenting/selling. Dawn is much better - although too found of pink/butterfiles/dogs!

Dawn first for me, but don't dislike Stephanie ;)... I just don't tend to watch much of IW

daydreamer

dawn of course......much better demonstrater....and seems to know more about products

I've already posted on IW - Dawn is so much better. She knows her stuff and always tells you exactly what's included. I know that she can be a bit of a moaner, but credit where it's due, she's very thorough. SW hasn't got a clue. Leonie is OK in small doses, but she's a grown woman and too often acts like a juvenile.

You're so right. I've just had to give up on the QVC programme this afternoon - there's only so much I can take of the combination of Catherine Huntley and Leonie.

By the way, does anyone else reckon that both Leonie and Amy are given more time to do demos than Dawn ever gets? I definitely get the feeling that they're put under far less pressure.

I prefer SW it's nice to watch someone on TV who has a laugh.

What does DB demonstrate that's different now? I stopped watching her long ago because I got bored of her using stickers the majority of the time. Last show I watched was so heavily based on pick and stick I gave up watching and so many of the card examples seemed to be made by others who didn't get much credit for their hard work.

Dawn always refers to her 'girls' and her 'design team' so she does give them credit for helping.

What does SW do that's different then? As far as I can see, Create and Craft concentrates mainly on CDs. Now I've never tried them as I like to stamp and make my own toppers. Each to their own I guess.

Dawn always refers to her 'girls' and her 'design team' so she does give them credit for helping.

What does SW do that's different then? As far as I can see, Create and Craft concentrates mainly on CDs. Now I've never tried them as I like to stamp and make my own toppers. Each to their own I guess.

I agree its 99% CDs as pick of the day how boring, as my lovely mum cannot use a comp very well IW POTD are useless.

I prefer Dawn Bibby as she is far more insightful and she knows more about crafting.

Plus when there is another guest on she will leave them to it with the QVC presenter, how many times on IW do they have Stephanie plus IW presenter and guest, it gets over crowded.

Latest posts

Back