What an entertaining hour!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
Saw the repeat of part the wig hour with Loen. She really is very entertaining to watch isn't she? I have never bought anything from IW and I rarely watch if the other presenters are on( can't bear most of them I am afraid) BUT she is such good fun. So spontaneous and natural. Wated on there in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree.
I can't stand most of them either but I have always warmed to Loen. I always think that if you think you could go for a night out with someone to get plastered, they must be alright!! She seems to have a great sense of humour as well. Oh, and a really dirty laugh!!:mysmilie_61:

I very rarely watch IW, Bought twice from them in the last 2 years and one of the orders was sent back. Some printer paper that was out of date!!

I agree, Loen is a gem, and has a great sense of humour. Definitely one of the best shopping TV presenters, across all the channels full stop.:mysmilie_1420:

I was watching a Tefal Actifry hour, :mysmilie_17: and Loen and Paul were raving about the chips, then Loen said, me and Paul aren’t fat for nothing. Priceless.:mysmilie_697: Although I don't think Loen's fat, as for Paul.:mysmilie_11:

I like Loen too, I saw a bit of the wig show and she was really brilliant - really matter of fact and not making a big deal of the 'necessity wearers' requirements (which some of the other presenters would have done).

She seems able to tackle fairly 'sensitive' (or in QVC speak 'taboo health solutions') issues, like wigs, body/facial hair removal, exercise /weight stuff, underwear/corsetry and make them just part of everday life and not embarassing at all.

When you compare her style to some of the presenters like QVC's Alison Keenan or Jill Franks, she is head and shoulders better than them. I bet she would even be able to demo the 'pelvic toner' thingy from QVC and make it entertaining without being embarassing...

Have to say that Alison Keenan is one of my favourite presenters and she is different from Loen in every way. Funny isn't it what appeals?

Latest posts

Back