Yankee TSV just been delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Wow this is the fastest I have ever received a parcel from QVC, the lady who brings the catalogue things brought it.

I hate you as I missed it. I ordered on waitlist and checked online this morning to see it was available but I couldn't ring up as I'm at work. Grrr.

When I'm trying to resist things never sell out!

My tart versions from yankee doodle came this morning too. They are all very lovely. early sunrise is citrusy with a hint of Sun and Sand in it. beautiful day is slightly green, perhaps even a bit soapy (this might change when I warm it). drift away I thought initially was like a lighter evening air but warming it now it seems VERY similar to Ocean Water (which is a fave anyway).

Finally I got Ocean Blossom which wasn't in the TSV - OMG I don't do florals particularly but it's soooo lovely. I can't describe it really so perhaps if I tell you which smells I like it might sway a few people into trying it. My absolute faves are: Clean Cotton (and Egyptian Cotton), Beach Walk, Amber Glow. I don't like any foody ones or even any fruits - Fresh Mint is as close as I get. So I suppose I'm FRESH range all the way (but I also like Wedding Day - no idea what range we're in there, probably floral). I suspect this is entering my list of favourites.

I have the single TSV on cheque hold, need to debate whether to convert it to card or not. It's looking likely!

The delivery times are mad. I ordered a Liz Earle set on the 6th, late in the day. It arrived today, only minutes after the dispatch email. And it wasn't even a TSV!

I'm still waiting for an ojon shine and protect kit that i ordered before christmas. Their deliveries go from the sublime to the ridiculous.
I'm really pleased your TSV arrived so quickly Lucy Loo, that's how it should be.

Speedy Gonzalez

Wow this is the fastest I have ever received a parcel from QVC, the lady who brings the catalogue things brought it.

WOW! Now thats impressive. I was very tempted but was too late.
I am doing my best to fart!
I might try and get these scents as tarts.

p.s. I love your avatar. What a gorgeous puss!

WOW! Now thats impressive. I was very tempted but was too late.
I am doing my best to fart!
I might try and get these scents as tarts.

p.s. I love your avatar. What a gorgeous puss!

Thankyou thats Bodie, hes very well known on here

Just to add last week I rang QVC to return an item which needed collecting she said they would send a courier and should be about 7 days, but the next morning the lady who delivered my candles arrived to collect my parcel.

So maybe its sometimes depends how quick the couriers deliver the items,

Dont think I'm that keen on the blue candle Far away

Last edited:
I managed to change my waitlist order to an ordinary order eventually. The TSV showed as in stock so I put one in my basket and rang up, they said they couldn't allocate one to me but after being transferred I released the item from my basket and they allocated it to my order.

I think when you cannot have something it makes you want it more and the fact that they are spring fragrances makes it even more appealing.

Mine arrived today and are burning away: Beautiful Day in the living room...fresh and yes, slightly soapy but very invigorating with hints of meadow/grassy scents. Drift Away in the bathroom very reminiscent of 'sun and sand' with subtle beach/ozone scents. My favourite is Early Sunrise which is lemony/fresh, clean and soothing. It's in my bedroom. They blend really well and I'm enjoying wandering around from room to room as I'm going about the chores breathing in the lovely aromas. Heaven! I'm so glad I went for this TSV and the early delivery was terrific, did anyone else have to sign for theirs?

Looking forward already to the Summer auto-delivery....:mysmilie_374: :mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_696:

Mine arrived early this morning. With snow up to my knees and virtually everything at a standstill here I nearly fell over when they were delivered! I've never had a qvc order arrive so quickly. Hurrah qvc and please keep it up!
I did have to sign Huggles x

Ocean blossom is my favourite having warmed all the tarts now. Shame it wasn't in the TSV. It's a slightly more floral version of Beach Walk mmmmm.

I recieved mine the next day! I about fell over when the delivery lady turned up, shocked was an understatement! The fragrances are gorgeous and i'm looking forward to my summer fragrances being delivered!

Nothing here yet :mysmilie_109: and I've been waiting 10 days for them to collect a damaged item. :mysmilie_1287:

Latest posts

Back