Whats happened to Adina?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reddwarf

Registered Shopper
I was watching Gems for a bit yesterday, snowed in and going stir crazy, still I digress!......what has happened to Adina? She looks half the size she was since I last saw her and I must say was looking pretty damn good! Has anyone else noticed???? :mysmilie_409:

I was watching Gems for a bit yesterday, snowed in and going stir crazy, still I digress!......what has happened to Adina? She looks half the size she was since I last saw her and I must say was looking pretty damn good! Has anyone else noticed???? :mysmilie_409:

Was she half the size due to her standing up? :mysmilie_61: I have noticed over the last few days, gems seem to have a distinct lack in the chair department!! ; ) xx

I think they are trying to copy TJC with the standing up, think it must be murder on presenters backs, they should make the desk higher. Also noticed the dress down look for the clearance which I assume they are trying to copy from bid tv.

All that and a Friday, does that mean James Ego Russell will be back today :(

Hahaha, yes I noticed that too! Maybe the coated diamond fiasco is costing them more than we thought and they've started selling the furnishings to help pay for it :mysmilie_697:

I admit I haven't seen her for quite some time but she def looked to me like she has reduced somewhat! Even her fingers looked thinner whilst displaying the rings, she looks well though as sometimes dramatic weight loss makes you think maybe there is a problem. :mysmilie_696:

I think they are trying to copy TJC with the standing up, think it must be murder on presenters backs, they should make the desk higher. Also noticed the dress down look for the clearance which I assume they are trying to copy from bid tv.

Good point, desk should be higher, Adina was leaning over the desk, looked very uncomfortable! :mysmilie_81:

Good point, desk should be higher, Adina was leaning over the desk, looked very uncomfortable! :mysmilie_81:

Way gems is going they are not going to be able to afford higher tables - they are going to have to jack it up on bricks!! lol - or just chop a hole in the floor, a few inches, and put the legs into that - and hey presto table at correct height - or invest in milk crates, or something - but the presenters do look uncomfortable - and it makes me feel hurried - like someone sitting in doors with their coat on - in a hurry to go somewhere and nowhere in particular, if you know what i mean? :mysmilie_61:

Adina lost alot of weight on a special diet i heard Lynn say a few months ago i remember Lynn joking saying she couldn't eat food on it lol ( i think it may have been a soup diet)
As they are all friends i wouldn't be surprised if its the same diet Rod Jinks has been on, but they both look great now x

I'm new to the site, but have watched Gems Tv for years. I hears Adina say that she, Rae, Lynn, Rod (before he left) and I think Angeline and Nick, have all been on the same diet. Adina and Rae have lost the most from what I remeber them saying. (Yes I don't get out much). Kind regards.

Adina did lose quite a bit of weight before Christmas and I think she looks fab, such a pretty lady.

I agree Graham, Gems are copying TJC not only with the standing presenters, but also now "The Original and Best Jewellery Channel" are doing previews of the pieces they are going to auction ala TJC. Well, they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, don't they? I hardly watch Gems now and still haven't seen James Ego Russell in action.

this Ego fella sounds interesting lol!

If that many presenters are on the same diet, I bet there's a huge competition going on as to who loses the most weight. I shall make sure I have a look at Adina somewhen. Have been on a no food diet and I can tell you it's murder, so good for them keeping it up!

Lots of the Gems presenters seem to have lost a massive amount of weight - and they all look fab. I wonder if it's in their contract? LOL

Perhaps Gems are planning to branch out into selling diet plans now...

This is good news, I was even thinking of checking my tv setting incase it was that, thought it was on whatever is the opposite of widescreen for a moment :mysmilie_697:

I'm not a fan of these no food diets though, everyone I've ever known do them has piled it all back on when they went back to proper food and caused that yo-yo problem. I thought someone was going to say it was due to a gastric band seeing as it was so dramatic. Still good for them however they have done it, must catch a gander at the others. :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back