Liz Earle TSV - 06/02/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just been on the LE Facebook Page and it looks like there is a LE TSV on Saturday 6th February.

Let's hope its a good one.

What are the chances of it containing full sizes and a bag !!!!!

T xx

Thanks Tabitha, I think the chances of it containing lots of full sizes and a bag are virtually zero.
I think we can safely say it'll contain C&P, Instant boost and a moisturiser and lots of tiddly little sizes. I hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
:mysmilie_348: I agree with LE Lover it would make a change to have the regular sizes in the LE TSV but I also won't be holding my breath!! But I do love her products and sometimes I can't help myself!!

They should do a body one for a change...full size body scrub/shower gel/body lotion/energising gel and then half size c&p, mini toner, mini moisturiser, mini superbalm.

They should do a body one for a change...full size body scrub/shower gel/body lotion/energising gel and then half size c&p, mini toner, mini moisturiser, mini superbalm.

Flamingo, That is a great idea, I'd be interested in that too!

I've also asked in the LE Chat Room if there are plans for a Men's TSV or at least some mini products so maybe doing a half and half version. They said that there are no plans but that they would pass the suggestion on!

I think it would be good of them to offer a choice of two TSV's one Men's and one women's.

Looking forward to the 6th though!!

Chris

I would like the Superskin moisturiser, a return of the cleanse & polish WITH almond milk, and a BAG ! :mysmilie_696:

not getting on with c and p recently,it seems to have caused me to have more spots,not less!!
I would love a body tsv or one that has at least a full size orange body wash,I find that really great

I would like the .....return of the cleanse & polish WITH almond milk, and a BAG ! :mysmilie_696:

Me too Baby Love. It just doesn't cleanse my skin the same. Am using the Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser at the mo and that doesn't seem to be doing much either. x

I'm a LE user but rarely if ever? have bought a tsv - always full of things I don't use or tiddly sizes

Ooh I hope its a good one! They usually just put a lot of tiddy sizes which Ive got loads of and they never seem to go. But I always buy direct from the website or John Lewis much better value and you always get a freebie!

Sounds like a sample size of the fragrance is in.

The Springtime Beauty Collection is filled with everything you need to lift your skin and spirits, including our award-winning daily essentials, pampering body treats plus a tantalising burst of our first ever fine fragrance, Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 1.

Sounds like a sample size of the fragrance is in.

The Springtime Beauty Collection is filled with everything you need to lift your skin and spirits, including our award-winning daily essentials, pampering body treats plus a tantalising burst of our first ever fine fragrance, Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 1.

Thanks for that L'OccitaneLover16.

I just tried CS, but was told that kit didn't exist. Maybe someone else might be lucky and can get the number ! Fingers crossed.

I've found out the item number: 228966. I will email them to see if I can get the details.

I'd be interested in this if it has the fragrance in it. I bought a sample from another forum member and it has grown on me. I wasn't 100% certain at first but people have said how nice my perfume is when I've worn it and it has lasted several hours.

I really really wish i liked the perfume...in the phial it smells okay but on me...STALE CAT URINE :(

Just had a email back from QVC, the contents for the above item number are as follows:
1x 100ml Cleanse & Polish tube,
1x 200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer,
1x 15ml Superskin Moisturiser,
1x 50ml Gentle Face ExfoliatorTube,
1x50ml Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask,
1x 50ml Superskin Body Cream,
1x 50ml Hand Repair,
1x 5g Superbalm,
1x Sample Fragrance,
2x Muslin Cloths.
Current price £47.75.

looking at QVC active on virgin media, the TSV price will be just under £40.00. (I can't remember the exact amount)

Forgot to say, I did ask if there was a bag but they didn't comment so I guess not. :(

Latest posts

Back