Who's bought what so far in 2010.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Ok then, time to 'fess up. Who has bought the most this year? My first thought is Jabba, followed by Watersiren and LE Lover.
I have bought absolutely nothing as I sit here polishing my halo. Who else has been good?

so we're naming and shaming now eh LH.Is this the tough love approach:mysmilie_61:
Well the only thing i've bought so far this year was the easyio TSV and i'm currently using the apple and blackberry which is delicious. Now i justify this by the fact that it's nutritious, healthy and we all need to eat.
I've just sent a lot of stuff back so I think i'm doing quite well. :mysmilie_11:

The only thing I have bought this year is the Diet Chef TSV

I have every intention of sending it back if it is yukky :)

Nothing from qvc this year, but am tempted to a few bits & pieces elsewhere :mysmilie_11:

I would not reveal what I bought other than from QVC (not relevant to the forum, plus not appropriate).

From QVC:

1) 2 x Ojon Restorative Leave-in Treatment 125ml;
2) Ojon 6-piece 'try me';
3) A 14ct gold and mother of pearl ring from clearance.

I would not reveal what I bought other than from QVC (not relevant to the forum, plus not appropriate).
From QVC:

ooh do tell, it sounds intriguing

so we're naming and shaming now eh LH.Is this the tough love approach:mysmilie_61:
Well the only thing i've bought so far this year was the easyio TSV and i'm currently using the apple and blackberry which is delicious. Now i justify this by the fact that it's nutritious, healthy and we all need to eat.
I've just sent a lot of stuff back so I think i'm doing quite well. :mysmilie_11:

for a moment i thought you were referring to technology :mysmilie_17:

Ok you're not top of my hit list, that would be watersiren currently in the lead. Didn't you go for the Ojon 6 piece try me? Not that I'm keeping tabs on you or anything.:mysmilie_61:

i forgot about that. Now that i can also justify because i like my hair to be healthy in good condition. Another necessity

From QVC:

I knew you would be top of the leader board WS.:mysmilie_81:

I went for the Trespass TSV because we can't get cheap fleeces here and I need non- bulky ones to wear around the house this weather. Marble floors and concrete walls are no fun in winter....

Latest posts

Back